not sure if this has been said yet, but

• multi tool
  • stickers
  • whistling yoyo
  • that yyf dvd
  • fast holder
  • avant garde

can you guess more than once?

Since you can’t even edit your original post and the inevitability of someone submitting tons of different guesses and monopolizing the whole contest, I’d say it’s a safe bet that it’s only one guess per person.

YYF Boss, string, multi tool, promo stickers, pack of YYE cards, yoyo holster, a yoyo from the YYF Neon collection, an Every1 yoyo, and the YYF Undeniable DVD

A dv888, YYF stickers, a GM from neon collection. A pack of Kitty String, and a couple packs of cards.

a randomly selected metal yoyo over 95$ (Genesis+,888,SuperNova,Skyline…), Loop 900, one randomly selected plastic yoyo (the velocity, fast201,pocket change,neon grind machine…), 10 pairs of stickers, performance oil, extra bearing, yoyo holder

Avant garde
Protostar
Whip
Tool

A Nova, and something neon.

stickers holder dvd, Grind machine, yuuksta

one
whistling yo-yo
nova
stickers
multi-tool
YYF dvd
Trading cards

For some reason I think its a DNA, a multitool, some string, and a northstar.

Yyf 2.0

Avant Garde, Neon Starbrite, Multi Tool, 5A T-Shirt

They can’t sell the 2.0 online.

StarBrite, Whip, One.

6 stickers, a dv888, a neon grind machine, a multi tool, and a protostar.

a Northstar, a DV888, 6 packs of yye trading cards, yyf stickers, and a yyf multitool.

Neon starbrite, Neon multi-tool, Contest shirts, all trading cards protostar, stainless steel whistling yoyo and a whip.

G funk, starbite, a fast holster, some stickers, and a multi tool

Hmmm alright, this is going to be tough because it could go so so many ways.

I think the for sure we will see:

YYF Neon Multi-Tool
YYF YoYo Holder (Belt)
YYF Sticker(s)
YYE Sticker(s)
YYE 2011 Trading Card Set
YYF DVD

This is where it gets hard and I believe there will be one of the Neon collections. Just makes sense, but which one? I’m going with:

Neon Protostar

Then probably a metal, but again, which one? I’d say they are going to try to clear out older inventory so that to me points to the:

DV888

But that really doesn’t go that much if any over 100.00 so I’m going to say for the last thing:

Neon T-shirt!

There that is my story and I’m sticking too it.