what's after "master" tricks?

superman and yuuki slack are fairly short. plus yuuki slack helped me learn revolutions

Yuuki Slack is the exception.

Edit: just took a look at the master section again, I learned double iron whip as well.

Yup. And I’m sure there are tools out there that would let you reverse the video horizontally (to make it seem like a left-handed player).

Expand your repertoire; try other styles! I’m trying 5A and after I get past my paranoia of dropping the yoyo I feel like its definitely something I want to further pursue

a while ago I tried 5a, and yes, the fear of dropping it is real. I still remember how to do basic arials and helicopters, but I don’t find 5a as fun. It also hurts my hands.

Learn up to advanced with your right hand. Then start 3A :smiley:

Eternal Glory

It’s definitely possible. What you know is definitely “enough”. However, it does take time to get used to putting tricks together.

Also if your tricks don’t look like those seen in cabin tutorials, don’t be disappointed. First of all, those are pros who’ve been in the game for quite some time. Second of all, its nice to have your own style.

Make up your own mounts. Just play around with old stuff and see how you can change it.

Yeah I’m all for creativity. That’s how you get good.

However, it’s always good to learn a good Yuuki combo or something by Spencer Berry to open yourself up to new ideas for your own tricks.

Why don’t you want to make your own tricks? lack of basics? actually you can just imagine new tricks/combos, then practice to it… sometimes you don’t have to be able to do the trick to make one… Just think of ways never done by other people, then try it.
I can’t even do most master tricks here when I started making my own tricks. For some reason trying to do someone else’s trick is harder than making one myself that looks equally difficult.

Overall I would recommend everyone to start making their own tricks, i have way more fun since i started doing that. But you definitely should be at a relatively high level to do that succesfuly and there are a lot harder tutorials for tricks than the master stuff on YYE.
I learned a lot from:
Toshiyotokyo
rethinkyoyo
cabintutorials
mryoyothrower

and a few others, i have a playlist where i save tutorials that i like, all these arent super basic, but i forgot taking out a lot of the tricks that i already learned… still in this playlist you should find a few fun tricks https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM_JnlRS-y_QK_S1IypjqtWfIHzpwCQrj

1 Like

thank you so much, this is what I’ve been looking for. I’ll be sure to bookmark this =]