Whatever your definition of the word "surgical" is. What is a yoyo that you have either thrown or a yoyo that you know about that you feel to be (or would be) quite "surgical."

In my limited experience of only throwing for about 2 months now. My Sengoku Oni gives me that “surgical,” feel. It’s got this crispy preciseness like biting into a freshly baked croissant.

1 Like

Accuracy? Precision? The opposite of loosey goosey?

5 Likes

Its not the tool so much as the operator.

6 Likes

Very true.

A sharpened and honed blade is still more effective than a dull misshaped blade in the hands of an experienced operator.

1 Like

Whatever your definition is for you. I want to see how people interpret different definitions of throws based on various buzz words.

1 Like

I would say TiSS Hummingbird felt this way. Reg Hummingbird might be close, but those super thin Ti walls of the TiSS makes it move in a way that none of my others do, or can.

2 Likes

Nice nice I bet it feels sublime

1 Like

Out of the ones in my small collection my Yoyorecreation Helvetica for sure. Slices and dices!

2 Likes

Ah I’m mad jealous I almost got one for myself the other day.

1 Like

Of the one’s I’ve tried the hummingbird is what first came to mind. Of all my modern throws, it also demands the most precision from me. When I can land a trick reliably with the hummingbird, I know I’m really starting to lock it in.

The G2 Elite also feels surgical to me, but much more forgiving than the hummingbird.

1 Like

Yeah it shreds but is pricey for what is. If you want a super budget, slightly heavier version I highly recommend the Magicyoyo/Ametoys V4

1 Like

The one which can perform finger spins. It needs precision.we have to accurately land the yo-yo on finger.we need a good hard throw.

1 Like