DD Assassin Raw 5A Session

Threw 'til i got a knot.

18 Likes

Sweet wish my brain would let me 5a

Love these chill videos with an almost constant flow of tricks. Hypnotic. My only wish would be for a louder bearing so I can hearing the spinning. Awesome. Thanks for sharing!

I’ll use my gopro with the shotgun mic on the next one!

That was awesome! Great vid.

I really like the ringing sound the Assassin makes when it hits the weight against it. I mostly play plastic for 5A, but I’ve recently been playing 5A on the Pay It Forward Silenus, and it’s ding is rather unpleasant.

4 Likes

Yeah the stainless ding is aweaome! I love how it hangs around for like 10 seconds

3 Likes

Great stuff an usual. You have some interesting ides in there.

The Assassin looked like a great throw, but 59ish grams seems too light. How does it compare to heavier yoyos? I tend to loose control easily when doing 5a with a light yoyo. But it’s probably because I suck at 5a.

1 Like

It doesn’t feel light. Maybe it does, but i throw smaller yoyos alot, so to me it doesn’t feel that light. It doesn’t have a super long spin time, but it’s def no slouch, just doesn’t spin as long as my little league or dunk rebound. That’s about the only downside if you can even call that a downside. I freaking love the assassin.

4 Likes

this was rad, thanks for the inspiration to rip some 5A.

2 Likes

Yessss thank you! My plan is working. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

S I C K
Full sentence.

2 Likes