What YYF yoyo is your favorite and which YYF are you Throwing?

Looks like a cloudberry

1 Like

I’ve thought the same thing. Almost picked up one of those cloudberries the other week because it looks so much like the Kapital

1 Like

Atmos project makes the cloudberry, right?

3 Likes

Is the keychain your fav yoyo by them? Might be mine tbh

2 Likes

But in all seriousness the horizon is pretty good

1 Like

Reminds me of the youtube comment “Those m&m’s are dead smooth.” :wink:

1 Like

Narrow, but a powerhouse.

2 Likes

Oh, and my favorite is the EDGE Beyond. Spot on.

I have a half dozen by yyf but I have to say my Replay Pro is my favorite. The American is 2nd. The Replay Pro just feels so nice and comfy and a pleasure to pick up and throw. When I have a horrible throwing day I just forget about metals and relax with an old friend and get back to my plastic roots which feels so welcoming and reminds me that as a 54 year old man it’s pretty darned cool that I have such an awesome toy. The American is also very comfortable.

9 Likes

I think the pragma, will, or bi-metal shutter would be my top 3. If I chose one of those it would be pragma

2 Likes

Wow. I have 3 replay pros, but it never has been my favorite when it has to compete with the Edge Beyond.

Bi-Metal lover? I Enjoy the Evan Yoyos. If you haven’t tried them, I highly suggest you do. Even the mono-metals and plastics are great.

I have the beyond and infinity both are very good!

2 Likes

Oh. I don’t have the infinity. I had to choose between the two and chose the Beyond.

2 Likes

The heist. First ever yoyo and till today it’s a small throw that performs super well. I like it more than the masamini, the executive and both versions of the loonie.

4 Likes

Really? With all the new undersized yoyos? I can’t stand undersized yoyos. Speed😠

1 Like

Yeap. I really only consider undersized to be less than 50mm in diameter so yoyos like the YYF GenXs and Recess Snack are not included. Plus, the heist being 40mm in diameter makes it unfair to compare to yoyos of 50mm or more in diameter.

A lot of undersized yoyos play like a brick to me, the masamini being a great example and some like the executive and the token are too unstable. I haven’t tried the shutter steel but I’m pretty sure it’ll also feel like a brick to me since the weight actually even more than a regular shutter while being much much smaller.

I also love speed and I think the heist can play relatively fast without too much effort.

6 Likes

If you love the heist you’ll probably love the Toonie. I just got mine yesterday and it feels like everything I love about my Heist but better.

4 Likes

the edge infinity. its been my go to for over a month now, and I cant see myself going for anything else. its really fantastic. also, I’ve had an edge beyond, and I think you’ve made a mistake my friend. the beyond is good, but it isn’t even on the same level as the infinity. I almost didn’t get it because the shape looked bad, but it turns out that the shape is one of my favorite things about it. it has that “I’m not expecting this” kind of feel every time you pick it up. although, I do want an Exia. but that’s more because I’m addicted (aren’t we all). if the world of yoyoing consisted of just one model, I’d have about 10 edge infinities right now.

4 Likes

Mine is on the way to me right now! Gonna be a while though cause international shipping.

That’s great now I’m even more excited to receive it hahaha.

1 Like