What Yuuki Spencer forgot to do...

Okay guys this is getting off topic again. Lets all take a chill pill and let it go.

This thread is about the variation that idiffer came up with. If you are not going to post something related to the trick that is either positive or some kind of constructive criticism, then please do not post.

Lets keep this community a happy one were people go to exchange advice and have fun. ;D

:smiley: alright, Iā€™m not trying to hurt any feelings and I respect your looking out for the O.P.
that was just my way of saying yukki spencer is a player and slow your roll a bit thatā€™s all.
I donā€™t know about you , but I think thatā€™s good advice. Could have done it in a more warm
and fuzzy way butā€¦ Thatā€™s life

Honestly, i think a lock is neededā€¦or an even better thing would be this whole thread deleted by the writer, and he should just make a new ā€œmore thought outā€ post. Still, this thing is done, people have tried to stop the ā€œflamingā€ such as me, just honestly, we should be commenting on the guyā€™s variationā€¦not what someone else said about the variation.
No hating!!

1 Like

Very well put. If idiffer reads this, please either delete or lock this thread.

I understand what you were trying to say. I know Yuuki is a practical god.
I was trying to stop the arguments that keep flaring up. No hard feelings silky. ;D

can i change this thread without deleting it?
and this is really up to the mods.

man, this always happens to me. every forum i visit, nearly the first thing that i write upsets someone.
iā€™m not really proud of thisā€¦sorry everyone.

iā€™ll try to record the variation tomorrow with with my friends photo camera which has video too. dont know how well that will go. i cut like 1 video in my lifeā€¦
itā€™ll be really interesting to see how it looks from another point of view. maybe it will look bad, maybe good. but it sure feels good to do it, imho.

no sweat man I feel your excitement. Itā€™s the reason I play yoyo too :slight_smile:
I guess itā€™s like a little humility goes a looooong way ya know? Lets check that slack trick