What yoyos did you buy in 2019 without selling on again?

Cadence ES!!!

2 Likes

I did an almost complete refresh this year, and it’s not yet over. Only thing I kept from 2018 and before was my OG Betty Galagos Edge, Edge Beyond, a Shutter which I’m modding, and some cheap stuff. I’m down to 10 good throws, and stuff from this year that I’m not selling or have sold:

YYF Edge 1.5
Retic Death Adder
2Sick Blockade
OD Küntosh 5kQV
OD Rev 1
OD Kraken
YYF Blorange Wangle

And getting soon…
G2 Al7 Banshee
2Sick Endgame
A second Rev 1
A second D.Adder

Also got a YoTricks Arcade, but I’m undecided whether I like it.

2 Likes

I’ve barely bought any yoyos this year. I’ll only include stuff I’ll do 2 lists.

New stuff
Petr Kavkas Beast
MK1 Diffraction V2 (Raw)
MK1 Umbra Proto
SF PLSTC
YYR Draupnir Overdrive

Used
YYR Draupnir

I haven’t sold any of my collection in a while and when I did, it wasn’t anything that recent. I’m more interested in designing and practicing than collecting now. I think that’s pretty healthy but probably not the best philosophy to be shouting about on the forums of the biggest yoyo store in the world :joy: :joy: :joy:

I got a few yoyos for free from people. Unspoken sent me an Artermis (Which is incredible), Off Road sent me a Hand Rover for designing it, I got this thing called a VGG because I also designed it and I got a Ti Vayder for helping CH in the beginning. I’m grateful for those so I play them regularly.

Only ‘Sale’ of a yoyo I did this year, was swapping one of the Hand Rovers I got for accommodation for EYYC. Does that count? :rofl:

3 Likes