Did anyone here get this banshee colorway?

I’m not a huge fan of splashes, and tbh most of the solids in the yoyo world don’t appeal to me either. But G2 has by far some of the nicest colorways I’ve seen so far. This one in particular is gorgeous. I keep pulling it up just to look at it. Does anyone here have this colorway? I’d love to see one in the wild.

8 Likes

I believe there are two of them in existence. I have never seen one in the wild.

5 Likes

Oh man. Rare and beautiful things are my weakness. Pretty rude of them to flaunt it around like its something that could actually be mine one day…

2 Likes

I saw a hawk with this rare swirl at yoyo club a couple months back. Matt with yoyo brothers had it in his rare/proto g2 case!

3 Likes

I guess I need to open an online yoyo store to achieve this new life goal.

1 Like

Is this true for all of those exotic beauties in their yoyos section?

There were also two Rainicorn Hawks. Jake sold them recently during the retirement run of the Hawk. One was sold on eBay for $1150 the other one was sold on his Pateeon for $900ish. I’m guessing the yoyobrothers dude is the person with the Patreon throw.

I was lucky enough to have a Rainicorn Wolf for a time.

For the future though, I believe he has some Rainicorn Aftershocks on the way. He only orders a small amount though and I’m fairly certain he already traded one for a PS4 pro.

5 Likes

Ahh I see. I’d take the yoyo for sure. But then again I’m a pc guy.