FS: Sold, Please close

For Sale:

G2 Reaper, MIB w/ Button. $old

G2 Warthog, Good Condition, has one little scratch that blends into the colorway. $old

G2 Hawk, NMIB, One side has a little bit of fingernail vibe. $old

G2 Marval, Good Condition, has a
Little scratch that blends into colorway. $old

GeneralYo Hatrick, MIB, $old.

2Sick GrandMaster, Good Condition. Some vibe 7/10. Flat spot in one area from my dresser. GONE.

GoodLife Liberty, MIP $old. Brand new, monthly throw exclusive color.

All of these are smooth, ā€œGood conditionā€ (to me) means something broke anno somewhere. Listing something ā€œNear Mintā€ with a scratch never made sense to me.

Good chance of getting something extra if you buy multiple yoyos.

Looking to purchase the following yoyos:

Duncan Feeehand NextGen in the Mongu variant.

Thanks.

12 Likes

Damn man I wish I would have seen this!!! I need that 7075 banshee bomber so badly!

2 Likes

Daaaanng this is a killer deal - someone better jump on this

1 Like

Holy heck! Iā€™m interested in the Banshee if the current deal doesnā€™t go through!!

B.U.M.P.

GrandMasterā€™s vibe is like SE (thatā€™s SideEffect Incase you were wondering) vibe, none on the string.

Liberty is super fun.

Reaper rocks.

1 Like

Crazy deal. Iā€™m bumping this out of respect.

3 Likes

B.U.M.P.

Yes, prices are accurate and include shipping to the lower 48.

3 Likes

Holy cow these prices are on another level!!! Yā€™all better jump on this!!!

1 Like

They are!

If the Ti Banshee wasnā€™t releasing tomorrow, I would be all over those G2s.

3 Likes

I wonder if that has anything to do with the epic saleā€¦ :wink:

If my budget wasnā€™t :money_with_wings: already, Iā€™d definitely be all over this!

Is your green reaper still available?

Would you be interested in working out a trade for any of the 3 new duncans? (7068 windrunner, metal drifter xl, exit 8).

Absolutely no trades. I have too many yoyos.

1 Like

what a steal for that hatrick

Gah Iā€™m trying to hold out for a Green '18 Bansheeā€¦but dang I think I need your Reaper! :smiley:
What is the button?
Also, does anyone know what this yo retailed for? Canā€™t seem to find it anywhere through google.

1 Like

Everything but the Hatrick is currently pending payments.

Reaper went for like $90 or $100. And these are buttons, pins, doodads.

4 Likes

Dude, the ano on that Warthog is one of my absolute favorite colorways of any yoyo. It is probably one of, if not the most accurate looking ā€œgalaxyā€ colorways.

2 Likes

One of my favorites too.

Hoping the price ($65) will allow people to actually play them and not just look at them on a shelf.

2 Likes

Sorry I keep bumping this thread, but I have gotten to the point where I am not afraid to play my nice yoyos anymore. I will daily carry pretty much any yoyo in my collection. I feel confident enough in my skill set to do this now. And I know that while I donā€™t intentionally set out to bang up yoyos that I spent my hard earned money on, if it does happen, itā€™s not the end of the world.

2 Likes

Glitch is always like 80 100 for a grade. Splash/acidwash 100 for glitch and like 125 to 150 depending on the yoyo or less if heā€™s got a sale going.

1 Like

This man said ā€˜Absolutely no trades. I have too many yoyos.ā€™ Sounds reminiscent of something my wife would subliminally sneak into my mind. By that I mean repeat it loud and often, until I hide whatever it is sheā€™s nagging about so I dont have to hear it anymore. Bachelors, a good marriage is a wonderful thing. Mostly because it leads to little ones and a man suddenly becomes The Man, aka DAD. The point is, unless you found the ā€˜oneā€™ and her biological clock is about to wind down, dont rush it. Cuz lemme tell ya, I cherish the few hours a week I get to myself. And once babies comeā€¦ It can never go back to the way it once wasā€¦ Ok thats my PSA

1 Like