FS: Sold, Please close

Man, I love living alone and not having to be responsible to…or for…anyone but myself!

3 Likes

The only thing that keeps me from doing that is fear of a weak point in a string, the mental image of a Banshee flying into the great beyond because of a string break. Does that cross your mind? Or are you confident that your very high quality fuzzy nylon/poly homespuns make this scenario extremely unlikely? I’m throwing one of your whites atm on a Banshee, so thought Id ask.

1 Like

Oh man, it’s a great time for a young man. However I will say this: I only thought I knew what love was before holding my son. And I wouldn’t trade that feeling for the world brother. Can I get an Amen?

2 Likes

Yeah I got to spend a summer with one of my nieces and felt what I think you must feel for your son. Love that kid with all my heart!

1 Like

Not even close. I’m sure you love being an uncle, but… Lord willing, you’ll come back one day and post “Justin, you were right. I had no idea I was capable of loving anyone this much.” And the thing is, that love you feel at first, it just keeps growing. And I love my wife, however we both agree that we’d sacrifice the other without a second thought if it was between saving one of us and the baby.

1 Like

All sold.

Thank you and please close/lock.

1 Like