What Yoyo would you recommend me?

The Steel looks great and I hope to review one for High Speed YoYo someday.

The MarkMont Classic is an amazing organic shape.

The Benchmarks will allow you to pick the shape you are most interested in. Is there a specific model you are interested in most out of the four available?

Of the three, I would recommend the Benchmark or the MarkMont Classic and if you are looking for something other than an organic shape then go with one of the Benchmarks at this point. The main reason why I would recommend one of those two is purely based on the fact that they will allow you to mess with the weight so that you can figure out where your tastes are.

I have not played an Aviator 2 yet but it looks like an interesting throw.

The problem is that I don’t really know what shape I want, but the one that looks the most pleasing to me is the H shape. But someone told me once that bi-metals have sometimes better performance than single metals, and that is whats holding me from choosing either the Markmont or the Benchmark (depends which when I’ll have the time to buy it). :-\

Bimetals are all well and good, but it’s the player’s skill that makes the yoyo perform. A $45 shutter won nationals in 2013. My $16 Replay Pro can do any trick my Markmont Classic can. Also, a good bimetal will cost $150+.

Nononono

1 Like

Lol. Weekend 120$. Space cowboy 120$. Volt 60$. And many many more. Oh and next level.

So Iyoyo steel, markmont and benchmark are my three decisions . Thanks for the help guys :smiley: (I’m going to do eene-meenee-miney-mo)

Okay my $150 was a bit high. However, in my opinion, the space cowboy, while a great yoyo, to me doesn’t feel like a bimetal, I feel like the rims should have had more weight to them, more stability.

Completely agree. The Space Cowboy just felt like a really stable and heavy monometal. Definitely not the same as some of the other bimetals I’ve tried.

I would like to note that adding centerweight does not really give you a good idea of what weight you like in a yoyo. Some yoyos play better even if they’re the same weight due to size or weight distribution. The steel should have greater stability and spin times than the other 2 and would personally be my choice. If I were to chose between the 2 onedrops I think the markmont classic is less boring than the benchmark but the benchmark is a great starter throw since you can strip it and just replace the SE’s.

Yeah, agreed. The concept of Side Effects are really cool, but i’ve never ever wanted to add more centerweight to a yoyo, really. And while some yoyos comes standard with heavy Side Effects, most of them comes with some of the lighter ones…