What yoyo needs more attention?

Spyy spyder, EL RANCHERO, KLR, halo, ummmm one (not the yoyo, but what can be done with it)

…SSsssss…

VsNewton Battosai sp? and the Crucial delicious. Both have incredible spin times, stable, smooth. Delicious has like the longest finger grinds. Battosai is like the best undersized yoyo…EVER. Right with the Gnar.

Yyj atmosphere. I never could find too many posts taking about it, so I passed on it when it first came out.I just got one a few months ago and I love it.

Crucial Delicious (ver. 1) was one of the most boring yoyo’s ever to hit my hands.
Version 2, on the other hand, was really awesome.

Wholeheartedly seconded. LOVE my el Ranchero. It’s the only return-top I’ve used that can compete with my Chief for all around awesomeness. Seems to have all the best of a heavy(ish) throw but feels nothing like 68 grams on the string.

FURY

SPYY Radian Gen 2 Hands down. one of my all time favorites.

You know what yoyo needs more attention!?

This!!!

Be quick, or we will be dead! Awesome video.
On topic, Foxland Precision Honey Badger.

I don’t think I’m gonna mail order that one…

Rev-1 overhaul

Lol, he said he was going to have a tut for it, not sure if he did. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anything by Dif-e-yo. serouisly guys. buy one.

Agreed!
I dont think the KLR really needs more attention - its rather impossible to get your hands on one.

1 Like

:smiley:

I know they have been mentioned - which could beg the question do they need the attention? (The answer is yes)… BT the G Squared guys have two smooth as butter tosses… Albatross and Nessie… I know people “know” them… but people need to own them…

Shinwoo dolphin. That YoYo was actually quite amazing. Undersized but had awesome grinds (easy thumb grinds). Smooth. Stable. Small price. Kk 10 ball. Spikes. Handled horizontal decently. Everyone I’ve lent it too has enjoyed it. Very good YoYo but not many people own it.

1 Like

In general I feel most undersized yoyos are over looked these days…

I also feel like CYYC could use some more hype.

:smiley:

I agree with the people who talked about styy and cyyc

The remnant 2 is amazing and the re-curve is awesome too