What yoyo brand was use most by profestional player?

I have think is YYF but a lot of player dont use YYF.

It’s kind of hard to give an answer to this question because the majority of the top level yoyo players are sponsored, and they’re just using yoyos from their sponsor, so the question would become “what yoyo brand sponsors the most players.”

You’d have to scour VODs of amateur/lower finishing competition routines to get a better answer to this than just a guess.

i would say Duncan but only because they have been doing it since the 1930’s… don’t know if there is a real answer…

1 Like

I dunno but Duncan, C3, YYF are popular brands for competitive players from what I’ve seen

You’re probably right. They’ve got the history behind them and since they’re still around they’ll always have the “lead” on the number of players that prefer them most likely

I would say the most used competitively in recent history are likely: Yoyofactory, Yoyorecreation, C3, Turning Point, sOMETHING, and maybe Yoyojam?

Edit: forgot CLYW

Definitely not Yoyojam. At least not recently. :frowning_face:
I thought I hated YYJ but it turns out it was just their patents on weighted rims. I miss them bros.

Probably YYF/Duncan/C3. Great yoyos that are usually on the cheaper side cost wise and there’s tons of them being made every year…

2 Likes

Once you consider the fact that almost every 2A champion at the state, they regional, and world level was using Yomega fireballs/raiders for so many years, I honestly think you can say Yomega is a likely answer :fire: