what your one "must have it now or i will die" yoyo?

mine is the onedrop dietz. tried it once at nationals. loved it ALOT! in fact i could consider it one of my overall favorite yoyos! you guys?

(SR) #2

I have a few…

Code 2
Chief
Avalanche
Genesis
Supernova

Avalanche

I will not die for a yoyo… just sayin.

That being said, I’ve used quite a lot of the yoyos out there. There’s nothing I need at the moment. If I wanted it, chances are I have it right now.

Then again, when you’re collection looks like this, there’s not much else you want.

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/Page_Preinfalk/IMG_1256.jpg
Yes, these are all mine.

Dietz is pretty good. Got one right now.

(SR) #5

i can haz? :stuck_out_tongue:

What I got my eye on getting is an Monkey Finger Designs Evil Yo. Hit me up, I’ll be buying in 12 days or less. Paypal as a gift is how I pay. Serious!

It was the Trinity, but I have one now. I guess there’s no yoyo I REALLY want at the moment.

I won’t die for yoyos. That’s just silly.
But there are a few yoyos that really want.

2A pairs: Modded Raiders/Fireballs, [more] Loop900, Loop1080. I wants multiple pairs.

As for 1A: I still want a PHENOM [Mickey signature model edition].
I also want the sOMEThING FIRMY and The V :]

Hit the brother up for deals.

Dark magic 2 for me

I’d really like to try a Barracuda and Orion. And I’m definitely buying a Cliff.

Must have now and already own is Chief. Wanty want is CLYW, specifically now is Campfire, Puffin and Cliff. :slight_smile:

Have Campfire MIB? Want to sell? Hit me up…

It was the yeah3, I watched the 1 red/blue yeah3 for atleast over a month and i was finally able to snatch it a few weeks ago. Now I want to try an h5 chief. They look fun

I love the clyw team

What?? >.<

(Trevor Boice) #15

ARCTIC CIRCLE

They’re amazing, you won’t regret getting one!

Nothing really I’m DIEING to have, but would like another Code2, another Addiction, A glacier Express, another AC, a Puffin, a Cliff, H5xChief, and some other stuff. The newer YYF looks nice, will defenitly be picking some of those up!

(Owen) #17

The barracuda.

I ha a dream about it, and in the dream it was just a full sized slightly tweaked Dietz design

hmm reminds me of a dream i had about having a phenom… but it was h-shaped. i really want an avalanche, an h5, a drop bear, a wet whistle (or a revenger), a sentinel, and a cascade.

equilateral and nickel cascade, the first will be mine soon, i just need about 40 more dollars…

I want a Viszilla. Or a Bape.2