What yo-yo brand are you most loyal to?

Yoyojam. I bought my first yyj over 20 years ago, and I still seek them out, buy them and play them. A hitman was my main throw for close to 15 years. I still enjoy it.

I don’t know if I have a clear favorite of still active brands. I follow G Squared, Reticulated, One Drop, 2Sick, Sengoku and Rain City very closely and will most likely buy anything released by them, if not new then for sure when they hit the secondary market.

7 Likes

I have been around 70 years and I have tried a bit of everything and I still keep coming back to Duncan. I have a very nice collections of old Duncan’s, especially my Butterfly’s.

6 Likes

I tend to like the smaller scale more niche projects, so like oldschool throws, yoyofreaks, pool party things like that. If there is a larger scale brand I am most loyal to by sheer volume it has to be yoyofactory. When it comes to service Jake at g2 has been top notch. This list could go on and on and on. Truth be told I just love yoyos!

5 Likes

I mostly have yoyo factory stuff.

2 Likes

The American made one’s.

4 Likes

My friend’s ones.

3 Likes

Only brands I’ll buy everything from are OP and Mk1. In fact that’s really the only people I actually actively check for upcoming stuff.

Other companies I make sure stay on my radar to some extent are UNPRLD, Yoyofriends, SF, Good Life, Duncan and YYF.

A lot companies I kind of ignore because their design philosophy results in none of their dozens of yo-yos appealing to me so it’s not likely their next release will interest me either.

4 Likes

yoyofactory

3 Likes

Sengoku!

2 Likes

TMBR is at the top of my list

5 Likes

A-RT and YYR

3 Likes

I’m not totally loyal, but I do like YYF. Have offered a wide variety over the years.

4 Likes

I’m most loyal to Freshly Dirty probably… them or Unprld.
I feel like G2 and SF people are most ‘fanatical’ of.

4 Likes

The brand I have CONSISTENTLY been loyal to is probably Monkey fingeR. I really enjoy
OP
MK1
G2
RSO and MFD the most but there is a few MFD models I never get tired or bored of and I sometimes get on drops purely for the ano. Plus @MonkeyFingerYOYO Ray has always been a gentleman and I appreciate his work a ton.

11 Likes

Yoyorecreation
Turning point
G2/yoyofriends
Clyw
Od
Sfyoyo/yoyofactory

2 Likes

thanks dude I appreciate the kind words.

6 Likes

Retic and Airetic are my go to, though I also really like Mk1 and One Drop.

7 Likes

I love MFD. Anos are amazing and the variety of throws are all fun. I throw MFD daily to some extent. Next I’d have to say I’m loving the Mk1 and OpYoYo (actually only have my absurdity left, time changes) , I can’t see myself letting go of those throws.
I find myself getting into OD recently so who knows where my loyalty will go tomorrow🙃.

Edit- i feel i should update this… still love MFD with a passion.
Wouldn’t sell my umbra for anything and I’m looking forward to the MK1/SW blood cell.
Id put ZeroGravity and ofcourse FSYB up there at the top of my list.

3 Likes

I have no loyalties at the moment. I’m just enjoying my return to playing and trying out and learning about companies that I never even heard of 5 years ago. Everything feels awesome to me anyway so what the heck do I know!?

3 Likes

That’s pretty much where I am at after coming back at the start of this year after not really throwing since the late 90s. Been trying a little of this and a little of that. Honestly, so much great stuff out there that in many ways it’s splitting hairs to pick one company over another.

4 Likes