What yo-yo brand are you most loyal to?

thanks man!!

As for myself, I have a sampling of many other brands, but I haven’t ever considered myself loyal to any of them in the sense of buying lots of their releases.

8 Likes

on question, will there be a restock of the Diffraction v2

3 Likes

It’s still in stock if you like blue!

5 Likes

A-RT for me… I love everything about a-rt!

3 Likes

One Drop - they have amazing throws and second to none customer service.

4 Likes

Oh, I forgot to say that I’m pretty loyal to YYE. If I buy from a store it’s rarely been anywhere other than YYE. I can’t remember the last time I bought from another store, been a couple of years at least.

4 Likes

Yeah, in terms of retailers, YYE gets, like, 99% of my business. The only time I don’t buy from them is when they don’t carry something. Which is pretty rare.

4 Likes

If I have to say who I am most loyal to, I think it would be YoYoFactory. Even though my last several Yoyo’s are not YYF, I just keep tabs on them. I feel as they go so does the industry.

4 Likes

I also tend to like particular models of a yoyo, versus a yoyo company. However if I look at what I ended up acquiring, they are mostly from (in order of quantities bought over time): C3YoyoDesign, YYF, Duncan, and Yoyorecreation.

2 Likes

You certainly gotta give it to @G2_Jake – he does an amazing job on all fronts :clap:

As far as the biggest companies moving the industry forward… I’d say a combination of YoYoFactory and One Drop, though the edge* goes to YYF in terms of getting the most yo-yos in front of the most new players!

* you see what I did there

12 Likes

@MarkD mk1 yoyos for sure

9 Likes

I would have to say G2 and anything Elvin makes. I really like supporting what those guys are doing.

3 Likes

Yoyofriends, I am loyal to the brand I built, to one of the best manufacturer in the world, and especially to every players we get, we are a family where people who actually makes the yoyo meets the yoyo players.

10 Likes

MFD i can’t seem to resist grabbing them. I have the most emotional investments in them and they are amazing yo yos with the coolest ano.

4 Likes

yoyofactory, g2, unprld, c3, offset… oh wait does that mean im not loyal to any of them

9 Likes

My loyalty doesn’t go so far as to being able to purchase all releases by a company, I simply couldn’t afford that! The one company I try to buy from as much as I can is Onedrop because they make the best stuff

3 Likes

I need to try an offset yoyo some time

1 Like

I like to support the smaller companies, particularly if I have met the owner in real life. The exception is Sengoku, because Julio isn’t afraid to push limits and take chances on his designs. It also doesn’t hurt that he has been a great guy to deal with.

6 Likes

customer service, listening to your customers - being a part of your customer base really makes a huuuuuge difference. jake at g2 does a great job at this. this is wiser than other approaches i’ve seen as of late…

2 Likes

That is a beautiful yo-yo.

7 Likes