What would your life be without yoyo?

A couple of days ago, i asked myself this, ans i think i know what it would be like.
I would probably be bored to death.
Prob addicted to an online game of sorts.
Have nothing to compete in.
Nothing to bring me and my friends together.
I wouldnt have rep as the yoyo kid.
And all around just really different (aka boring)

What do you think your life would be like?

my life without throwin would be playin wow

jk

I don’t know.
Because i don’t have a live that has no yoyo in it. . . .

Yo-yos got me away from online games, and keeps me from overeating
I would be a shut-in
I wouldn’t have most of my friends
Wouldn’t have a skill to develop (may have gone to musical instruments)

actually, my life would be pretty normal. I started yoyoing 6 months ago, and I can remember what it’s like. As for friends, I am friends with my friends (in person) because I have classes with them. If I didn’t yoyo, I wouldn’t have met the good people of yye. :stuck_out_tongue: It wouldn’t be too bad I suppose as I go to college next year and the spare time could come in handy…

It wouldn’t change much in my life really, I would probably spend more time on my video games, I watch TV while yoyo-ing because I need my hands.

It’d still be my life.

I’d be a better guitar player. That’s basically it.

I would probably just be better at cubing, juggling, and diabolo. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t have a yoyo club at my school…

I would be a very professional pianist.

That’s a very funny question. At first i was very much into music (piano guitar and brass instruments), then I started breeding reptiles, now it’s mainly yoyo. So you can only guess where i would be without yoyo but i don’t plan on ever putting down the yoyo it’s way too fun!

Without yoyos, I’d be more than a couple hundred dollars richer ::slight_smile:

It would be thousands for me.

Honestly though my life would be without good friends. That’s the worst of it.

probably be drawing and playing video games all the time along with watching anime and reading manga… so not very social but because of yoyoing I also now skateboard :slight_smile: and am deciding to lose weight!!! xD so it’s been good for me!

Id have money to blow on tattoo supplies. And my fiance would have more time with me

quiet

id be better at cubing,spend more time on video games and not have as much friends.

Without yoyos, I’d be more than a couple hundred dollars richer

True but i think all the hours that eventually lead to days of fun is worth a couple hundred dollars