what would ur life be without yoyoing????

i would be bored all day!!!

how would you think ur life would be if you never started yoyoing

probably just the same… fine.

1 Like

would suck

well said ;D

thank u very much lol

This…
A tad more boring also.

idk yet, yoyoing hasent really affected my life to where I missed out on something because of yoyoing.

It would be a life w/o a yoyo.

(Life - yoyo= a life - yoyoing.)

Well. I wouldn’t have met a few people who have become close friends to me.
Other than that, nothing really

Welp, I suppose I would be completely bored considering my wife hogs the 360 nowadays, so I only have a few options, sleep, eat, smoke, laptop, or yoyoing, since the first 3 can’t really be done in copious amounts without ridiculous consequences, I mainly stick the the latter 2.

This is one of those guys I was talking about.

More than likely it would be droll and dull. Probably not worth living. :wink:

I’d certainly feel more adult - and lame for it. And I’d probably have more stress.

know what’s kind of cool? i really can’t imagine it.

My life is all about hobbies. yoyo being near the top. Its not that I would change without it, but in general I need several hobbies over a period of time to keep me interested in anything. its all about looking forward to something to help me get past what I am currently doing. I.E work, school, projects, etc.

dont get me wrong here i love to yoyo. have only been doing it for like 3-4 months but i do enjoy it a lot. but if you need to ask what your life would be like without yoyoing… you may have to rethink your life, or the short amount of time your life may be at this point (yea i know kids who ask this question are like 10-12 and are just beginning to have opinions and thoughts of their own)… but seriously… i dont post often, mostly lurk and learn… but threads like this just… bah…

1 Like