What would you like to see in 2023?!

Dang these are awesome! I would totally buy one.

2 Likes

Yeah. We need to!

15 Likes

Want this to happen bad! But with the prices of ti these days my wallet couldn’t handle it :sob:

1 Like

I noticed a few posters seem apologetic or maybe apprehensive to post because English might not be their first language.

I would like to see that these yo-yo enthusiasts feel comfortable participating in the forum and that the English speaking crowd appreciate their efforts and desire to participate.

Comprende?

17 Likes

Honestly going to sound silly but can we restock the large/XL size shirts. Every yoyo company in almost every shirt style is sold out of its large or xl :rofl: i want a CLYW pick axe :hammer_and_pick: shirt so bad lol

Odd request, I know.

6 Likes

Onedrop need to make a modern dingo. With side effects.

7 Likes

A throw that I see or try and REALLY want, and that fits the way I play almost perfectly. One that was almost made for me, not just something to buy or that I think looks good. I’ve never had that one throw and I’m hoping it’s this year!

Instead of buying like 5 or 6ish $100 yoyos you could have a machine shop prototype EXACTLY what you want (assuming you have a CAD/pay someone to do it).

1 Like

Discontinue…

2 Likes

That’s the dream Spence, that’s the dream

I’m hoping to see something like heavy cream but with side effects or a wider version of panorama.

Don’t know if there’s anyone from onedrop. I’d tag them :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I really would like to see a CLYW x Top-yo collaboration for a CLYW-ified remake of the Silenus. Maybe it’s just me but I find the design language of the Silenus already to be pretty much CLYW-esque. A slightly more bubbly Silenus with the OG Silenus performance and an added CLYW smooth chill vibe would be…would be just :fire:

2 Likes

Consider picking up an Orca (or an Otter if you don’t mind scaling down the size a bit, but still packing a powerful kick)

2 Likes

Kinda funny that some of y’all got what you asked for.

2 Likes

I do have an Otter and it plays phenomenal but there’s not quite enough Silenus in it to fully make my dream amalgamation come true.
I definitely have to look into the Orca though. But besides that CLYW (on the premium side of things) and Top-yo (on the more budget side) are two of my favorite brands and I also would just love to see a collaboration of them two.

This. Big time.

2 Likes

I 1000% got what i asked for because of @yoyospirit :laughing: i love my RSM so much haha

Hopefully soon, we are still waiting for @AndreBoulay response for this after he tried our samples so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I wish for an aluminum 000 and Fulvia by Luftverk, Its probably never gonna happen though?