Best yo-yo drop from 2023 worlds?

There are a lot of yoyos dropping from 2023 Worlds. My personal favorite is the return of the C3 Strelizia, the TiSS version of the Delphinium. What’s your favorite drop from Worlds so far?

6 Likes

So far those alfh2 and the yyf Russel style cap loopers they have been teasing all over

3 Likes

13 Likes

That Dahlia is a beauty. I hope some will become available to the masses.

1 Like

This legacy set by YYF goes so unfathomably hard.

Releases like these are good for the community I think. Gets all the fun OG’s into new hands for people to try.

7 Likes

Yeah they posted that’s the presale. Some of the online Japanese yoyo stores should get them as well.

2 Likes

Really cool they did the legacy set and rereleased some classics but the font they used for the years reminds me of some kinda font you’d see on a nascar car.

Im excited about the yoyofriends plastic area of effect. Not a big fan of big diameter yoyo’s but I love plastics so I can’t win really. Also saw the topyo colossus R looked cool with the rims tucked inside more. Oh and how could I forget the delrin freehand probably the one Im most excited for.

Easily the Chibi Trueno for me. JT has been doing so many mini yoyos lately and this one looks way too funny.

15 Likes

Bip Bop Klondike lol

6 Likes

I’m pretty keen for these drops :smiling_face:

The Duncan alfh2, translucent fh1 and delrin fh1 are pretty sweet looking too. I’ve got one of each headed my way.

16 Likes

I wanna see that TP superstar baby

6 Likes

Right!?!? Someone grab me one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wait, what? Is Werrd back?

3 Likes

In a big way. Apparently

4 Likes

That’s awesome! :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Back?!

Personally it never left :orange_heart::wink:

2 Likes

This and the new IQ colors :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

The red is amazing and the blue with the engravings is amazing. IQ is one of my favorite 5A yoyos

2 Likes

Also the new Duncan for Polo, it looks a great player!
Want to try one of those so bad!

16 Likes

Yeah Duncan did it they get all my money

6 Likes