What would you do for an OG Peak?!?

Clearly none of you are dying for one. Read the peak history thread, it’s cool how it all started (CLYW).

That one is really nice Mullicabob!

1 Like

You’ll notice I was the one that copied it over to yoyoexpert actually and took the time to make all the pictures work ;D That’s not even all of it though. There were several threads on yoyonation where you could see chris starting the company and them starting to generate a lot of hype before the actual release of the peak. It was a pretty interesting thing to watch and nobody knew they’d be worth what they are today. It was definitely one of the first yoyos to start selling for more on the aftermarket than what it originally cost from what I remember.

Thanks Sparhawk for the work! Now that YYN is up again I’ve read those threads, people seemed pumped for the release. Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t the first run sell out in 9 minutes?

^ Absolutely love your work Bob, that polished/blasted that you’ve done on that peak is beautiful.

I’d probably pay $150 or so just to see what the big deal was, but not much more.

That’s the problem, no one is letting them go for less than $500. Second run a-grades and third runs play really well for its time, I still prefer the a-grade second run today.

I’d trade a Klondike bar for it.
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003368643/5739249348_klondike_contest_300x225_xlarge.jpeg

Would you stand on one leg?
Would you act like a monkey?
Would you… kill a man?

1 Like

Yes.
Yes.
Depends on the condition lol…

1 Like