LF: Peak for play

I don’t care about scratches and ding. I just want usable threads and bearing seats.
Any colorways, Any runs.
I want the price to be not expensive. Because I’ll try this and think about whether to spend a lot of money for Peak.

I don’t think the words cheap and peak really go together, but good luck!

13 Likes

I have seen some punished, abused OG Peak’s go for $$$$.

I have picked up a Ti Peak for less than I have seen severely beaten OG aluminum Peak’s go for.
I 2nd the good luck
I believe you will succeed

2 Likes

Why is original peak so much more popular than the peak 2?

Others will know more but it was the first CLYW, one of the first fully unresponsives, a turning point in yoyo history.

2 Likes

yeah just go peak 2. people say it plays diff but i’ve owned every version of peak and if you’re simply trying to see if you wanna spend high $100s on a peak then try peak 2 its close enough for that decision making process. if you love it. you might love the slight play difference of the og along with its nostalgia and current value holding position. otherwise you can grab the new plastic one for cheap and put that plastic to work!

2 Likes

I’m not looking for a “absolutely cheap” Peak. Just trying to find “cheap for Peak”.
And I waiting for my Peak 2 now.
I may have misrepresented my intention because I used a translator. Sorry to make you misunderstand guys

1 Like

We are only trying to make sure you are aware of what you are get into.
It sounds like you are aware.
You will find what you are looking for.

I am a big fan of the Peak 2 and the colorways. I would concur the Peak 2 is awesome. You will not be disappointed in the Peak 2.

In the last ten years or so I really haven’t heard peak and cheap together, and I know if people come to me asking for them I say an astonishing price cause I don’t wanna sell, good luck on the hunt! The peak is getting a lot of hype with the plastic release and I’m stoked on that lol

1 Like

I also know about “Peak Price”. I wish I could get a Peak to use outside the house.

Collectibility

Pretty sure the absolute cheapest, most beat Peak you can find is gonna run you about $350 at a minimum. The days of sub $300 Peaks are unfortunately gone I think.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.