LF: OG Peak

Hi there,

I am still looking to buy or trade for a 1st or 3rd run Peak. I would pay well for a mint 3rd run Peak . I would also be interested in a Gold Nugget from the 2nd run.

For trade I have some yoyos that might interest you (for example Hyperion, Walter, OG Bape, Bape2).

If you have a Peak and you are looking to sell or trade please be in touch.

Thanks!

29 Likes

Pmed please check

Still trying to find the elusive Peak.

5 Likes

Will someone please…get this man a Peak!
Bumped cause he’s the man!

8 Likes

Mountain Peaks, views and nature.

8 Likes

Please help this good dude get his Peak!

3 Likes

i have a lead, will keep you posted :wink:

5 Likes

This guy was thinking of selling his https://www.facebook.com/groups/yoyoBST/permalink/1396157800573335/?sale_post_id=1396157800573335&cft[0]=AZU6cZuq74XSaSCGGIbk226T_prPK9AqHEG_2jZGdGVy3k3PcDPjGIQts8EvMERkrbYUjkSpsPMnGdHYTm2vyXB_rjj2AaGZ9qg6Dd2MFQp0icBW4z08mJvqINJYzbCcLCQx2pK_jDAIr8hD78rksYtn69wOlN5c6BvGkDsaI-TZx2Rnxh89N5M-uYiGFiIEH2K-ZwnwSzBbtJb6be9mkxpr&tn=%2CO%2CP-R

4 Likes

I actually helped get him in touch with him as well

1 Like

I sincerely appreciate all the help gentlemen.

9 Likes

I totally want to hear the conclusion of this story. Hopefully a happy ending here. Requesting mint condition though… that’s a tall order but I imagine $400 gets you it.

I paid silly money (for me at the time at least) for my “grail” Peak, OG 3rd run green acid splash that was near mint for $300 off ebay some years ago. Sadly I had to sell it at a lo$$. Eventually I lucked out on another of the same colorway with dings just like I like it (I can throw it with abandon). Wouldn’t mind another 3rd run someday… hopefully for my preference with lots of dings and way less than $400 :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I had a 3rd run in purple/black acid. I ended up trading it in a deal many years ago. never saw another one like it since. Should have kept it. Sorry i cant help, but have a free bump! Good luck fam! Should have kept that one just cause. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Thanks Dust, I appreciate all the interest and support.

2 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

a man with a 3rd run peak will contact you soon

3 Likes

Still trying to reach the…

10 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Create your own “LF” BST post.

1 Like

Isn’t that what this is?
:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Someone else posted in this thread asking fatguysnacks to hit them up if they had a peak. Seems they deleted their message.

3 Likes