What was your first metal?

It’s going to be a DV888 which is currently on order. I wasn’t planning on buying an all-metal for quite a while but I couldn’t pass up on the summer sale price. (Plus, of the colors available, I liked the light blue and they are disappearing fast on this site.) I knew if I passed it up I would regret it so I bought my first all-metal sooner rather than later.

Where do you get one?? I want a $15 metal too!!! Oh my first is a Hspin ICON which I just got. It’s awesomeeeee… Can do everything you throw at it. Just don’t stupidly feed it strings. ;D

YYJ Axiom

Happy Throwing! =]

on thursday it will be a dingo

888x

I idioticly(sp?) bought a metalic missile from yomega back when I was a yomega fanboy and i heard that the missile was being retired

Tom Kuhn SB2

DV888

It’s been so long I don’t even remember. Honestly I don’t see how Nathan remembered either. lol

thinking for a few minutes

I still can’t remember. I’ll come back to it.

its going to be a dv888.

GM2

Maverick I think.

Metal zero

Yoyofactory Tactic, although its out right now because I need to clean it. Like REALLY bad. It won’t even spin :frowning:

2009 888.
Had so many good memories with that yoyo. :]

Chaotic

Recently picked up a Tactic from BST. I haven’t had the chance to play with it much but I really enjoy it when I do. Great throw for me.

C13, really wishing I wouldn’t have traded it…

Maverick