What was your experience with Yoyoexpert?

Forget I said that…

Just keep on sharing your experiences…

Wait did u mean 200? or 20? did u keep the cliff or not. im srry very confused lol

Why would you be confused? $20 is $20 not $200…

And yeah he kept it, he said he didn’t return it.

Man, is that really confusing?

Thats site improvements, different from store and customer service improvements.

$20. And I didn’t keep the Cliff. After it smashed me in the forehead, I sold the sucker :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Didn’t you post a pic of the damage it did?

also, that quote in your sig, is hilarious. I’ve seen it posted on someone;s B/S/T thread, but can’t remember whose…

I’ve always had very good experiences with YYE. I always get my stuff within 2-3 days of ordering, and the service has always been excellent. I’ve never had a problem with them, and I plan to keep buying from them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha yeah: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/227136_10151414304833132_1902779360_n.jpg

It’s a clickable link :wink: I thought it was flipping hilarious though.

Off topic but you have very pretty eyes!

=^_^=

1 Like

If that’s what the Cliff did to you, it should consider itself lucky it wasn’t on the receiving end of a sledgehammer!

Yuki

Necro bump but this deserves to be back on top!

I absolutely love YOYOEXPERT :slight_smile: had nothing but great luck with them and the one issue I had was fixed in a minute! I will buy yoyo stuffs from them as long as I am able!

I expected my Raptor to come with two pairs of Duncan SG Stickers, but it didn’t. I told YYE about it, and they promptly sent me a pack!

YYE, YOU ROCK!!!

Great story’s! Keep em coming…

At least it wasn’t a Noctu or something equally brutal!

My first yoyo purchase ever 3 years ago was a Superstar from YYE. I first learned to yoyo from Andre’s videos. I may be older than him but I want him to hold me like a daddy (dr steve brule reference).

I’m going to post in here again. I already posted about the great selection, great customer service, and great staff. But, as you know, I rep’ YoyoExpert to the fullest. It is my favorite yo-yo store. I spend more money here than any store in general.

But, the other day, I was sitting here thinking of all the stuff I’ve won from the store in the last year in a half, and all the extras I have gotten. In last year’s trading card packs, I won a $250 gift certificate, and a center trac bearing. So, I won twice in that series of card packs. This year, I won the Click it, Stick it contest…another $25, and I won a Spin Dynamics Smooth Move.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3821/9562802459_2ab4d5c0d5_z.jpg
SmoothMovePrize2 by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

I have gotten all kinds of extras with my order, stickers, a keychain, a book, a DVD, a T-shirt, all kinds of free stuff. They are the best!

*Smooth Moves still in stock.

1 Like

I wouldn’t order anything yoyo related off any other site since I live in Massachusetts. Thank you YYE for the next day shipping ;D

Why would I order anywhere else?

1 Like

I got my trigger and it wouldn’t unscrew. I emailed them and they responded very quickly with a bunch of help. This happened at like 10 at night so I wasn’t expecting a reply until the next day.

Best yoyo site and store hands down! I’ve emailed back and forth when trying to get info on upcoming releases to purchase and each and every question was answered to the T. Not only did I get to buy my yoyo from YYE but felt good about sending them over $800 in a few weeks time for my joyful throws.

I just wish I had enough luck to win something with the foil packs as I’ve been a sports card collector for 30+ years. Not their fault I’m unlucky just love breaking packs of cards looking for that special “something”.

Only time I will do business elsewhere will be when they don’t carry an item I want.