What was the first trick you did in 2019?

Mine was a series of fixed axle stalls with the eh 2014.

Happy New year!

2 Likes

I shot the moon a couple of times.

“I’M OKAY!” the moon called back.

9 Likes

Bong e bong

3 Likes

1.5 hook :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Saw this post, got up from bed, did a few trick circles, got back in bed.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I did a trick square. :black_large_square:

7 Likes

Had to get up again and do a trick :star: ! (was going to do a pentagon but thats BORING

4 Likes

Does getting out of bed count or does it have to be a yoyo trick?

6 Likes

Been practicing getting this down smoother.

2 Likes

Backhand Flip to Lunar, Varial out. Nice one to hit 1st try on New Year’s am!

5 Likes

Grandma Kimmitt sandwich

4 Likes

Wizard drops.

3 Likes

Love that trick

1 Like

Rewind. (Yeah, I know, I’m making my way through the YYE trick ladder very slowly…)

6 Likes

Nothing wrong with that at all man :slight_smile:

1 Like

That funny, about 20 minutes ago I was looking back at the trick list as well. I couldn’t remember the rewind so refreshed my memory. I can say that it took me a while originally to do it. I just could not get that many strings across my fingers. Once it clicked it was good.

2 Likes

First trick this year was with my Akita, just did a few matrix revolution to say I did something with the Akita. Then I went on to learn the chopstick stall on my 20eHteen. It just popped in my mind to try, to kick off the new year.

2 Likes

Yeah, a Triple sure puts lots of wraps around one’s fingers. I can do Rewind; I’m just not terribly smooth or consistent with it (yet).

3 Likes

I know what you mean. I had to learn to point my finger out and down slightly each time I would throw it around to slide the string up my finger enough. That is what smoothed it out for me.

1 Like

Five seconds before midnight, I threw the yoyo and entered the new year doing a tornado bind from a finger spin. I then did another finger spin from a front horizontal throw and whipped to a tornado bind. Then, I did a 2.0 and, feeling confident, I then did a reverse behind the back brent stole and surprised myself by landing it first try! I then tried some other trick and missed! :joy:

5 Likes