First trick of 2010

What was your first trick of 2010?! hopefully you landed it!!
I went a little on the easier side, you know land it good and clean to start the year right,
I did a Laceration to Matrix to Jedi Flip then return!

I also went easy, not for the same reasons though, i just got done polishing my 888x, it is sooooo prrrrdy. But anyways i threw a simple white budha, classic, clean, smooth GREAT NEW YEAR TRICK

Mmm good trick =)

it isnt really a trick but I learned to bind return :smiley: kinda had to due to my stubbornness of not adjusting it :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ladder Escape. :smiley:

My original Chopsticks to Eiffel Tower. :slight_smile:

i just got down spiritbomb^__^!!!

this morning I did a chopsticks GT into rewind back to a double-or-nothing, did matrix to a double-or-nothing suicide. yay

skin the gerbil suicide combo with an extra wrap
;D ;D ;D

I have no name for it but there are three suicides a whip and a few other things. Its a tough one but so pleasing to the eye.

Breakaway… Bind…x3

First trick of 2010 for me was Rancid Milk on a Yoga Flame Genesis. Landed perfectly.

I tried the freehand style braintwister, I tried a few times, then I finally completed it. ;D That is a good start for the new year for me.

New year… new trick! I made it up as I went!

just a suicide

My first trick of 2010… i missed a double or nothing -_-" That just ruined my whole year…

I’m too… Um lets just say tired to yo-yo right now haha.
I’ll probably be doing my awesome twirly thingy trick.

trapeze and a fly away dismount

Laceration, dismount to jade whip, then 1 1/2 mount suicide, return

I did my favorite trick: one i made up hehehe and it was in front of some guys that i hadnt seen in a loong time so they didnt know how far id came lol good thing i landed it!