what video camera for yoyo vids? Want a decent quaility $100-200

so im looking for a camcorder for making decent yoyo vids and other videos. i want to be able to do decent edditing but i wont be doing anythang to complex. any suggestion on what to get? im leaning towards a flash memory right now if thats good? any help on what camcorder to get would be apriciated! thank you

-Blake

ehhh… any camera that uses a card instead of tape will probably suffer in the quality department.

I’ve been seeing people use the flip video camcorder and the new Ipod Nano recently. Someone on here used the Ipod and the quality was amazing. You can also use a webcam if the price of a camcorder is too high, but the quality isn’t that good. Try a Nikon camera, they’re always on sale. Overall, any camera with at least 5MP is good enough.

Well you can get a Flip Ultra HD for $120.00 from amazon rite now, And you can get a Creative Labs Vado HD for 100 and it comes with a tripod from creative labs website (I’m not sure how ling the sale is gonna go on though)

I have a original Vado and I LOVE it. It’s so compact and has decent quality (I’d go for the HD model though… That’s what I’m doing when I get another job) plus it’s a great pocket cam. I literally take mine everywhere.

I’d look up some reviews on both and see which one (If either) you like