What unresponsive yoyo to get?

Lots and lots and lots and lots of practice and determination.

But the yoyo can’t spin that long can it.

It must be. He’s doing it and I don’t see the use of any real camera tricks or artifacts left by speeding things up or slowing things down, so I gotta say the guy is legit.

You just need to practice being smoother with your pops, and work on keeping he string of the walls of the yoyo.

But still the fixed axle can’t sleep that long. Is that yoyo modded?

How do you mean long, the whole video is just about 2 minutes.

A little bit of soap on fixed axle can do wonders :smiley:

I have met Ed and he is extreamy legit and very awesome, and can own anybody with a fixed axle yoyo. When you do whips with a fixed axle you have to do the motion very fast or when he does some of his tricks on a fixed axle he keeps the string taught witch gives it nothing to grab on to making those imposible tricks not as hard as you might think. Don’t get me wrong he is very good at somthing that is insanly hard but it just takes a little understanding to make everything fall into place. Also if you look at that vid above you notice that when he doest a sky bind the string slacks a little bit and then the yoyo grabs because it is a fixed axle but it is not as responsive as say a loop 900 where you give it a slight tug and it comes flying back to your hand. Also I have a very old duncan butterfly (fixed axle and from like…1997 maby) that I can get about a minute spin on…just sleeping. All it takes is a good strong and straight throw with lots of practice.

I know I can’t do it, I can land some eli hops, and some other advanced tricks (best being spirit bomb) on a maxed out loop 900 but that is basically it.