"What type of color way is the best" poll

(ClockMonster) #81

I have a rare yoyo! Neat!

(Carson Reid) #82

No idea what they do or how they do it, but everything that comes out of monkeyfinger Ray’s shop is just STUNNING.

There are the “dip” styles where you get different colors on the caps vs the inside but they are uneven and more like splashes in that regard. The technique on the Anomaly is much more precise.

image image

Maybe @YoYoExpertGarrett would know of more examples than the blue/red (they call it “USA” on the YYR webpage) Anomaly.

(Mk1 Yoyos) #84

There was an edition of the Duncan Windrunner that had blue cups and a red profile.

You can see it in this video:

It looks like a half swap but it isn’t! They had some for sale at the south east regionals in FL this past year.

Yeah it’s used all over. Sneaker collectors are the ones who pop into my mind but I’ve seen it many places

Yes, I’m glad we’re getting away from calling everything a half swap that has different colored halves. Used to called them bape’d but that faded

(ChrisFrancz) #87

I’d really love a drab camo colorway. I like muted tones. It’d look great with a white or yellow string.

Oh there have definitely been camo releases.

image image

(ChrisFrancz) #89

The Turbine is pretty much what I was thinking of. The top one is too bright - the yellow anyway. Thanks for the pics!