What trick are you working on?

Slack Trapeze. I had been putting off attempting any slack tricks for aaaages but decided I need to give it some effort. I am starting to get it too so I am pleased!

3 Likes

Try ninja vanish next

3 Likes

Working on plastic whip, and my 2.5 and 3 mounts too.

Idk what to get into next kinda though. I’ve got my trapeze, to brother, to double transitions pretty dialed. Can string together with the matrix-ish elements, front side basic binds solid, and most all before this stage in the ladder too.

Anyone with any fun stuff they think i might wanna try I’d love to hear it. Ya ill keep working the ladder (using level up) but any other advice is welcome and appreciated.

Rock on dudes and dudettes and nail your trixxx :wink:

5 Likes

Hey man, this was one of the first slack type tricks I learned that wasn’t on the good ole ladder. It’s easier than it looks once you get your mind wrapped around it.

1 Like

links beehook.

2 Likes

Regens off laceration binds - RIP to my TH middle finger

2 Likes

That damn magic drop lol

2 Likes

One of my favorite tricks/elements

1 Like

What do you mean by 2.5 mount? Do you mean a double or nothing with an extra “half wrap” around the throw hand index finger? Or do you mean the double or nothing brother mount?

I’m still trying to get the hang of the 1.5 mount, which from what I can tell was never given its own YYE learning video (it first comes up as an element in the McBride Roller Coaster). It is much harder for me than a brother mount. I can’t even begin to think about trying to land a 2.5. However, a double brother is no problem, having worked that out without too much trouble as part of learning Rewind.

4 Likes

Oh damn I wish that’s what I was talking about.

No I meant double brother, and triple or nothing, exactly the elements from replay, ya.

Ughhh I want to stop sucking quicker than my current de-suck-rate allows for haha.

Ive read some idiots suggest practicing, but that’s not gonna do it. I’m almost certain that I just need to buy more super sick yoyos, that’s gotta be it

I’ll maybe practice a little too in between BST sessions and let you know when I’m gud @ throing

8 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I’ve been giving it a go, managed it through luck a few times but look forward to it clicking and becoming something I can do all the time

1 Like

Learned Revolutions earlier this week, finally at a point where I can nail it pretty much every time!

Now I’m learning seasick - movement is very simple, probably the swankiest trick rhythm I’ve learned so far, so fun! Very excited to smooth out my motion.

3 Likes

That one trick where I get all my bills paid and still have money in my wallet at the end of the month :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I checked LevelUp and it’s a level 99 Wizard trick :mage:

4 Likes

Any advice for the last step of Branding, the Suicide part?

1 Like

I’m figuring out Cold Fusion. I just started to land Kwyjibo and I want to take it into Cold Fusion from the double or nothing, seems like it would be fun!

2 Likes

Yes! Kwijibo into Cold Fusion is very satisfying indeed. I am currently working on slack trapeze into kwyjibo into the matrix then into cold fusion. I am fairly comfortable with all of these elements but piecing them together satisfyingly is where the challenge is at for me.

3 Likes

Currently working on a whippy hooky regeny mini combo

2 Likes

finger spins on my new shutter

2 Likes

Point your NTH finger down so that the string just goes right into it when you whip it.

2 Likes