What to get rn!

Thank you! What’s your go to edc?

Replay Pro and Wedge are both great choices for plastic, I dont think you will be disappointed. If you havnt tried a One Drop, you will most likely be pleased with anything in their line up. Everything they make is great quality. Just got to go with your favorite shape and weight range.

YoYoFactory and OneDrop still put out a lot of great yo-yos, but it seems like you missed the entrance of a few popular brands out today such as SF, Good Life, UNPRLD, etc. - I’d recommend checking their yo-yos out too (most are on YYE here) and looking at the specs to see what you like. A list of yo-yos I’d recommend this year are…

-GoodLife Breeze - fun, unique bimetal ring placement makes for an interesting speed with the yo-yo
-GoodLife Gulch - fun shape, wide
-SF Statement - wide & fun bimetal from SF, maybe the most comfortable feeling in hand yo-yo I own
-CLYW Akita - wide & fun bimetal from CLYW, also cool for competition
-UNPRLD ReCognition - wide, solid for hitting tricks especially due to its shape & speed
-YYF Replay Pro - best plastic yo-yo out on the market now, but…
-SF PLSTC - new plastic yo-yo from SF that is super fun, lighter feeling than Replay Pro
-UNPRLD Antidote - new plastic from UNPRLD that feels more solid/bricky, similar to Replay but wider

2 Likes

Ok hold up then i might need to get an antidote if its like that

1 Like

-UNPRLD ReCognition - wide, solid for hitting tricks especially due to its shape & speed also my sig yoyo

Hence why I offered 7 other options in case you didn’t want to listen to that one :wink:

3 Likes

HA you were only doing that too modest in you mind you really want people to just buy the ReCognition

LOL JK

I will legit buy it if it feels like a wider replay pro. The Replay Pro has been my all time greatest plastic yo. Robust, Powerful, Solid. They got it all right 100%. Now if it is a wider replay pro, the money is comin out and is being cashed in like a Money in the Bank Contact right after a Champion defends their title

What about the best for the money between 30$ to 80$?

1 Like