What throw CAN'T you leave the house without?

Wrath

I usually take a plastic, either a Trigger or something like a YYF Whip. Depending on where I’m going, I might bring a metal as well, usually my wooly marmot or Genesis.

I usually have my YYJ Prelude in my company laptop bag which travels with me everywhere. It is light and fun and I don’t mind letting random people throw it. If I’m going somewhere I know there’s a good chance I’ll have time to throw, I grab my YYF G-Funk. Small and inexpensive compared to my other metals.

YYF protostar or loop 900

Probably my Yyf catalist, love that thing!

What yoyo do I have to have or I can’t leave the house…

Can’t say I can really narrow it down. It’s most often a YYJ yoyo though. Just how it usually works out. For me, it’s more a matter of “I should have a yoyo with me just in case”, over “gotta have this specific one”.

I do find these seem to be with me:
DM2, XCon Pro, Hitman Pro, Speeder 2, Trigger, Diffusion, V, TA-1S, Halo, Vexed, Lyn Fury, One Star, Whip, Flipside, PSG, Asteroid, Protostar, Northstar… many others. Usually, when I’m on the go, I go for mostly plastics and Delrin yoyos.

I take my C3 Scepter.
It’s about the only Delrin YoYo that has about the same characteristics as a metal.
The fact that it’s made of Delrin makes it alot more forgiving if for whatever reason I happen to ding it.

It’s a bit of a Win/Win.

Also…

I sometimes take my Ti-5 as well because although it’s an expensive throw, the Titanium makes it almost bulletproof. That is the beauty of Titanium, which is why I wished they would make more YoYo’s from Titanium.

Code 2 or Burnside.

Seconded. Plus i never leave the house without at least 2. One i use and one i can teach someone else with.

Right now I only have singles of my collection and I prefer to keep them home… I can’t really throw at work so when I go out I generally do not carry one with me. I do however want to get a 2nd of something in my collection to carry as a 2nd (not to worry if it gets dinged) I am thinking either a Y Factor or either a Puffin, Smooth Move or Cascade… We will see. I am leaning Y Factor…

my 7075 superstar. wont stop spinning basically. lol

I can leave the house without a yoyo. Sometimes I just forget to grab one. That being said, I don’t have a set yoyo every time. I just look in my case and grab a random yoyo. Today is an Obsidian 54.

I always bring my Dark Magic 2 and a yomega brain. I use the DM2, and let people who want to try use the brain.

None, really. I’ve been so busy with school that I don’t have any time to throw in campus. My yoyos stay here at home.
But if I go out with friends and stuff, I’ll take my daily Protostar with me :]