What throw CAN'T you leave the house without?

No need to wait. Its in the store.

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/manufacturer/68/YoYoFactory%20Champions%20Collection

Exactly what I was thinking. :o lol

Like I said!
I have a beater one
And a -sit at home bc it’s too beautiful- one

Oh annd the one i wont leave the house without is my cascade ;D

Protostar.

like all of them. But if I had to just take one to school or just out running errands than it would be the Code 2.

I do too. It’s always Wooly Marmot vs Northstar, but I just got the Super G today and it’s like, the best thing since sliced bread. I also will probably throw my DV8ish more after I get weight rings for it. Right now it’s 58 grams of fun :slight_smile:

I dont leave with out my whole case of yoyo’s. I cant make my mind up on what I wanna throw that day.

Depends on the place I’m going. When I go to work, I bring my Code 2 so I can yoyo at full force while the kiddos are sleeping. I work in a preschool BTW. That yoyo is perfect because demz 10 balls maek no noize :stuck_out_tongue:

Everywhere else I go, I just bring the yoyo that I was using before I left the house.

code 2

Trinity

For about a month now it’s been the el ranchero. It’s such a delicious throw.

Don’t really have a yoyo that I never leave the house without but I never leave the house without a yoyo.

Yuki

I don’t yoyo outside of the house unless it is a yoyo meet. I’m a dingaphobe (I just coined that term).

Updated-

CLYW Avalanche
General Yo KLR

I was gonna say I really don’t go for over-sized items…

I’m not too picky about which yoyos I have, as long as I have a couple with me. Lately, I take two of the following with me: Y Factor, Journey, Canvas, Chief, Peak, Positron, Pinnacle, Gnarwhal or Avalanche. It varies often, though.

I can’t leave without my YYJ KOS or some kind of looper (I ironically left my KOS at home today)

If its a vacation, it my Hour. If its just a trip around town, its mah trigger.

C3 Token