What’s your most “FUN” yoyo to throw?

I do that with my sister too! She’s only ten though, so she’s not the best at fingerspins. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Small bearing bassalope all day!

4 Likes

This is why I really wish they’d do another run of the Freshly Dirty / Radical Seas Canary… :confused:

3 Likes

Why’s that?

1 Like

Small bearing good times. One of my faves for small bearing moderns

3 Likes

Canary

Amazingly nice yoyo

2 Likes

Ah I didn’t realize it was a small bearing

1 Like

Yep, it has a D bearing.

I’d love to use D bearings in the yoyos I make.

2 Likes

I have two that I really enjoy using: the yyf responsive whips that I give away and my proto Triple Point.

1 Like

Me too, with my oldest!

9 Likes

Aw cute. My sister is 12. She’s learning :wink:

3 Likes

@codinghorror already mentioned this but the Canary is really good. also, anything by Unspoken is really fun, the Paradox especially. Smashing Spectacle I have heard is really fun but I haven’t tried it. I know you probably aren’t still looking for a next yoyo, I just think this thread is cool.

5 Likes

Probably the 420.

3 Likes

This honestly feels like a trick question, because I find every one of my yoyos to be fun (except for the Pro Z, I really despise that yoyo).

My go to throw when I just want to throw is probably my 2sick/Unspoken Decoy (brass). It has just the right amount of float vs stability, and it feels much smaller in the hand and on the string than it really is (in a good way). It isnt quite wide enough (profile or total width) to be the yoyo I learn new tricks on, but it is ultimately the yoyo I go to when I want to play.

5 Likes

Guess which yo-yo (I do own one, sadly) I don’t find to be fun? Go on, you’ll never guess!

But yea 99.9% of my collection is fun. I am trying to rid myself of duplicates since variety is the spice of life…

8 Likes

Ti-Vayder! That’s why you’re selling the 500 you bought. It’s all a scheme

7 Likes

I’m slowly working on reviewing my entire collection so I’m always switching throws, but when I just want to throw, I go for either my Top Deck or Grail, depending on my mood.

5 Likes

Your Pro Z is my yomega oochyo. The only yoyo I have 0% fun playing with.

2 Likes

Oh, and my pick would be my whimsy rival.

3 Likes

I love throwing these 2 yo-yos. The first one is a Bblack Mamba Steel that I bought off eBay about 10 years ago. It’s a looper and it’s completely solid made of steel I think. It’s an extremely well-made yo-yo and it’s a lot of fun to play with. It’s a little heavier than most loopers.

The second yo-yo I have pictured is a Star Wars yo-yo. It’s made to look like one of the empire ships. It lights up and makes blaster sounds when you throw it. It’s an extremely large yo-yo and weighs about half a pound. If you through it once, you would understand why I like to throw it. It’s just a Lot fun.

Not pictured I also have some old Duncan yo-yos in the shape of different sports balls and they’re a lot of fun too because you can throw them like balls.

3 Likes