What’s your most “FUN” yoyo to throw?

It varies from day to day.

3 Likes

I feel like this yo-yo is defiantly under-rated but I have been jamming out with my #yyfconfusionGT

This yo-yo comes with a small bearing, and thick pads, but I found out if you switch to smaller pads, this yo-yo slays Unresponsive!!! SUPER fun for binds bc its gap is tight. Just gives it a different/fun feel!

Def recommend if you haven’t tried it yet!

4 Likes

The Yoyojam Pinnacle. It handles 1A and 5A play very well. It only weighs 62 grams.

2 Likes

Gradient. @codinghorror

1 Like

Ooooo, gradients bring back fond memories.

i love almost all of the old recrev’s, they all play so unique and fun!

Yoyofreaks hastag mono

1 Like

Rec rev did have some amazing yoyos. I really liked the first gen octave!

TA-1, sine//saw, and first gen octave are my top 3 so far! been collecting them for some time now, my dream yo now is to get my hands on a titanium TA-1

1 Like

The SF L is such a blast to throw. It’s so light that you can play with it for hours without feeling a thing.

2 Likes

My go to for a good time has been the ART DK. I just don’t like the fact it looks like I’m throwing a chunk of skin. Not a huge fan of the cranberry gingerale.

1 Like

For the last few days…

It makes me happy to have throwing as a hobby.
Thank you, @codinghorror

3 Likes

Wow, that looks like a really interesting yoyo @anon19434144.

And come to think of it, in regards to the original question, I kind of think all of my yoyos are fun in their own respect. I don’t really have any yo-yos that I look at it and think “oh man, that thing looks like a total drag to play with.”

3 Likes

I’m not great at yoyo tech talk but the Triad has a lot of weight on the outsides and just feels great to throw. I get a lot of spin time for my throw.

2 Likes

YYF DNA! Organic, light, with hubstacks! It’s… elegant.

I probably need to buy a more recent “fun” model. The Peak 2 looks really fun and enjoyable to me. 888 GT looks fun. Overture looks fun (and like a performer). I’ve never played these.

Wood and AlleyCat 650b are of course super fun, but I feel like they’re in a different category.

3 Likes

The magic yoyo n8 is really fun

3 Likes

My @FreshlyDirty Cardboard Dreamboat is a blast. And mine is smooth as anything out there

4 Likes

Most of my yoyos are “fun” yoyos that are presently not competition worthy (not that I am competition worthy, it’s just one of my many hobbies), but one of the ones that comes to mind is my YYJ Mini Jam. While it’s not exactly an easy yoyo to work with by itself, I really like how it handles when I have a pair of Henry’s Viper shells on it, so it’s like having two different yoyos in one.

4 Likes

really couldn’t agree more. whatever suits you day suits you

2 Likes

Yoyofactory Nine Dragons. It’s really a blast and… I even got my sister (who usually doesn’t like yoyos) to try it out! We like doing two person fingerspins :grin:

6 Likes