Nucleon

shutter wide angle

Baby Designed by Czech

YOYOFACTORY EDGELESS Evan nago

Can you recommend fun yoyo not for competition

1 Like

Diorama/Panorama

6 Likes

I hate this question because competition yo-yos are super fun! Lol Hades is the most fun Yoyo also!

7 Likes

Everyone has a different idea of fun I think my monarch is really fun so is a first base

Also an Origen is super fun and easily available

3 Likes

the yoyofriends koi or the good life gulch are good picks, pretty casual throws that can be pushed if you want to, but they’re just for chill sessions for me :))

4 Likes

They are all fun

5 Likes

Of course competition throws are fun, but I think what he wants is a fun throw that’s not competition oriented.

2 Likes

Okay okay maybe I was triggered because I often see yo-yos talked about like either fun OR competitive.

New answer is that literally every Yoyo I have ever thrown has been fun! I second the panorama/diorama suggestion. I will also add a legend wing by Yoyo factory bc fixed axle is super fun and that’s a great cheap Yoyo for a style you might not realize how much you enjoy!

4 Likes

the yoyofactory 888 is on sale at their website, that’s fun.

1 Like

I only been playing the heaven sent creep basically since I got it. Lots of fun. It plays really well too.

2 Likes

I get that!

1 Like

Offsetyoyo cheat code it is do much fun to use with the dna only like 30 40 50 dollars

1 Like

i find the unprld motif and dreamcraft asora are the most “fun” yoyos i have played. just something about the way they move around feels really good. a responsive freehand is also a lot of fun too.

3 Likes

Just echoing some previous responses I agree with…

Panorama/Diorama & Dreamcraft Asora for unresponsive slimline
Creep for full sized organic
Freehand Mini for undersized organic
Freehand 1 for plastic responsive
Plastic Peak for plastic unresponsive

But as Henry said, comp yoyos are every bit as fun as the ones I listed… I get just as much enjoyment and fun out of my Klondike as I do from any of those

5 Likes

For me the Klondike is a very fun yoyo, the weight is just right so you can throw it for hours without be tired, shape and gap are just great to do every single trick you have in mind, spin time is more than enough to create your combos without restart the yoyo too many times, it has great balance for every type of combo also horizontal and off axis, it feels good to play and great quality overall, the size it is perfect (and I have quite small hands), is overall a yoyo that want you to make play more and learn.
Pair it up with your favourite string and a nice DS bearing and you have a great combo!

3 Likes

Plastic Peak is fun
Syfo is fun
AoE is fun
Rockstar 2023 is fun
Emotion is fun
Klondike is fun

Most yoyos are fun.

3 Likes

recess joyride is quite good and different from the throws you already have

the good grind finish and rounded large shape make it quite light feeling for slower tricks

its also pretty cheap