What’s your fav shape? (POLL)

I’m a younger human of the yoyoing community and I like o shaped yoyos

1 Like

I disagree. This question is simple. How fast does the KonKave ball bearing spin on Venus if I am eating five guys in a ghost town?

While bearings on Earth have the capability of reaching 48,000 rpms (Not by us measly humans). On Venus (was just there last week), you have counteracting forces. The gravity is lighter, which you would think would aid in spin. But the Atmosphere is a lot denser so Surface Drag is atrocious.

Results = About the same.

Unfortunately that 5-Guys burnt down recently, so you would probably be eating Good Burger in that Ghost Town now. Ed’s sauce is still amazing.

4 Likes

looks to me like a rounded H tbh

4 Likes

OK, agreeable. But I just remembered that the 5 guys was In the Universe 7 in DBZ. I think I was eating a pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis with extra cheese and that made me ask this question. Thanks for the response!

1 Like

I know I just did :rofl:

I stand by Soft V, though it has similarities to Anglam and some of the older YYF where that profile was considered H

3 Likes

Can I vote for them all

1 Like

see now I’m just imagining a yoyo with all these different profiles… so cursed.

Sidenote:

Taken from my homeboy @mag (?)

17 Likes

That’s a deep step in that yoyo. Should be a major performance beast

2 Likes

I agree. I can see why someone would say rounded V based on the picture shown but in person, that step on the rim is pretty prominent. So I’d say rounded H as well.

Though yo-yo shapes are the same as genres in that most stuff is some amorphous meld that may lean towards a particular category.

1 Like

yeah i was just at jupiter (to get more stupider ofc), it’s wayyyy worse there. can’t even yoyo without it plummeting into the core and suffocating. dont recommend

5 Likes

Really? I was going this supercalifragilisticexpialidocious on opposite day. Oh, yeah, do you know about Universe 7? They have Goku there. Was also trying to get a plane ticket there but Delta Airlines Said I am crazy and they keep on hanging up. Do you know any airline that has cheap flights to universe 7 by any chance?

Yeah! That’s it! That’s the one

the real H

9 Likes

No contest for me. organic foreva.

2 Likes

That’s almost as H as the Aitch, which is the H-iest of H-es in my H-umble opinion :wink:

1 Like

At some point it’s just a looper with an extra wide middle bit

2 Likes

O them falling for the step round