What’s on your desk?

This brings back memories

2 Likes

Did someone take a bite out of that coaster by the paper towels? :rofl:

1 Like

Trying to score a ghost next. I love my red one. The Nation, I wonder what ever happened to Weber???

2 Likes

My desk is a little chaotic at this time but working on it! Random yoyos tend to make it through the desk rotation

Ǫ̴̘̅̊Ȓ̵̨͉͙͈̞̈́G̴̤̈́̂̍̐͆̒̓A̶̗͑͜͜Ǹ̷͓́̈̄́I̵̡̗̅̌Z̸̢͕̱͕̩͔̈́̒̚A̵̞̺̒͋̐̿͑̽̀T̴̨͈͓̞̗͎̀͆I̶̦̼̿̈́̋̋̈͆͗O̷̫͎̾̌̑͆̚Ņ̵̘̦͓̥̠͍̐͂̋

11 Likes

Not much yo-yo stuff on my desk. A couple of packages of Throw-Yo strings behind the packing tape, and some uncut Lo-Fi Throw Stickers.

9 Likes

That looks so inviting.

3 Likes

Be honest, you cleaned up your desk just for this picture, didn’t you :smirk:

4 Likes

Nope. I just have a workbench to store my mess :joy:

2 Likes

What a fun thread, here’s my work desk :grin:

10 Likes

Antenna farm.

8 Likes

I can’t take a picture of my desk because of all the sticky notes but I’ve got three screens, a pile of Chromebooks, a wrecker Lego and my dumpster fire vinyl figure. I also have a chair for the days yo-yo to sit if I plan on being in the office all day. Then there’s the shelf and we don’t talk about that shelf….

4 Likes

Work desk - my office area has kinda become a personal art museum, particularly with the posters lining the upper wall. Gotta love working at a theme park as a graphic artist :slight_smile:

12 Likes

That actually sounds like a really nice job!

2 Likes

Heaven help me if we did a “Whats on the Bench”.

2 Likes

So I’ve been off my meds and yoyo club always puts my collection in disarray. Also why put it away right when it’s all gotta go live in the closet next week when the in-laws come up to stay for a bit.

So I present to you… my desk…

8 Likes

RAD as DAD

3 Likes

This is the closest thing I have that resembles a desk at my job…
L-R: Knot Creators Zaphkiel, YYF Shortcut, Topyo Mojo (POM).

8 Likes

CLYW Akita

9 Likes

Im in a desperate need of cleaning all this up😅.

8 Likes

Nice my desk has been surprisingly clean for a bit.

1 Like