What other skill toys do y’all use

I know this is a forum mostly dedicated to yo-yos but I’m just wondering what other skill toys to you people use???

6 Likes

I pick up kendamas and Rubik’s cubes every once in a while. Kinda fun to pick up something else for a change sometimes.

2 Likes

Begleri and knuckle rollers.

4 Likes

None. Just yo-yos for me. I switch styles if I feel like mixing it up. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’ve been casually getting into spinning poi this year which has been a lot of fun! I don’t think I’ll get as into it as yoyoing but it’s a lot of fun, relaxing, and a good change of pace!

3 Likes

What did you do before yoyo

2 Likes

For a hobby? Yoga and then Brazilian jiu jitsu but I quit bc I kept getting injured then I was hobbyless for a sec then Yoyo .

2 Likes

trompo

10 Likes

Balisong! Aka the yoyo with consequences :rofl:

4 Likes

yoyos, begleri, knuckle rollers, I’d consider juggling props skill toys so clubs, juggling balls, rings, diabolo etc. I sometimes use a kendama and spinning star, and I have a set of devil sticks but I never use them lol.

6 Likes

I have a little bit of old balisong skills from when I got into those as a teenager, but I kinda don’t care about them anymore. I always end up back looking at yoyos when I try to shop for balisongs now. Maybe someday I’ll get back to them but for now I’m good just yoyoing.

3 Likes

I have a few sets of juggling balls. One set has five. I am working on mike’s mess.

5 Likes

Yo-yos various styles and mediums, begleri, knuckle rollers, dead eye, fidget spinners. I really want to get into kendama and I’ve considered picking up a top. Diablo also looks neat but I have to pace myself a bit on new hobbies.

4 Likes

Knucklebone, begleri, and kendama. I have a diabolo but don’t really like it. And I also have a lot of fidget toys as well

4 Likes

Yo-yos started it all, but I kind of went down the Duncan wormhole of yo-yos, spin tops, and juggling balls, rings and clubs.

4 Likes

I do Fingerboard, speedcubing, juggling, and Balisong.

1 Like

Definitely Begleri’s as I’m getting back into the skills toys hobby and a little bit of Kendama, Speed cubing.

I am a dedicated yo-yo player and I suck at all other skill toys so I only stuck with yo-yo

2 Likes

Do a little contact juggling, not often but just every now and then.

7 Likes

Kendama and every once in a while begleri.