New Skill toy

So getting in trouble for the 3rd time yesterday and being banned from yoyoing for the week, I wanted to start another Skill Toy if I’m ever unable to Yo-yo.
Well here’s what I’ve come up with in terms of what I want to start:
AstroJax
Fingerboards
Footbags
Yeah that’s it. So I already found what I wanted for Fingerboards and AstroJax but I’m not sure about footbags.
I was looking at the Duncan Spider and DareDevil from YYN. Which one would you recommend.

astrojax can get impressive and how were banned from yoyoing???

Just friendly advice, but just moving on to another skill toy kinda defeats the purpose of you being banned from yo-yoing. Just accept your punishment and stop doing whatever it is that you’re doing to continually get your yo-yos taken away. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I agree with JM. I had that problem. I just grew up.

well not banned just grounded from it. you know like a weird time out just with yoyos lol
and i still would like to start a new skill toy

Well in that case, have you considered Spin tops?

Diabloing is pretty fun, I got one a couple days ago and I’m starting to get almost good!

Spin Tops?

i am a beast at tech decks i have the pipes, boards etc. when i got grounded i got amazing at those and i still am ::slight_smile: ;D try it. i made skate parks when i started from books hangers etc. atrojax are dumb and a rip i got some and i hate it. plus tech decking is cheap 4$ per one set up board, tool and extra wheels so pick up some

Did you know on each post right below the title is a date… This is an old (Very old) thread, and you brung it back from the grave… Who ever started this is most likely not grounded anymore… For what ever caused it a few months ago at least…

PLease check dates and dont bring up dead posts… Thanks…

Yeah it is an old post and I already got started on Teck Decks/Fingerboards. I should’ve informed you guys so this wouldn’t have happened.