What ohyesyo's do people like?

I’ve tried a couple now and I really like my pshift and my nightingale 2. I personally wasn’t a fan of the new batsquatch, hexada, or lust. I’m still thinking about trying some of their other stuff but I would like some opinions on this.

3 Likes

I love the Echelon. Not sure why but I love the look. It is not my typical format.

3 Likes

Did OYY have a hand in the batsquatch design? Thought that was just PDX?

2 Likes

My personal favorite is the Hearse. The Frequency Modulator is probably a close second.

1 Like

Batsquatch was PDX-YO. They did a collab with OYY on the color (purple with black rims).

1 Like

I my two favorites are the Lust and Echelon.

3 Likes

I’ve been tempted on an echelon

Don’t have any yoyos made by Coffin yet but sure do get the vibe of their gorgeous finish. IMG_20201130_135041

6 Likes

I have never played the titanium Echelon, but the regular Echelon is my favourite OYY and one of my favourite yoyos.

The Paradigm Shift was a co-lab with the Travelling Throw and it is also one of my favourites.

I think the green yoyo you had pictured a couple of days ago was in fact a Nightingale 1, but I stand to be corrected.

The NG2 is another stand out for me, a superb yoyo.

5 Likes

‎‎‎‎

1 Like

My favorite is the paradigm shift for sure :slight_smile:

More specifically I got a raw proto paradigm shift directly from coffin that was extra sharp compared to the production run. As a result, it’s almost dangerous to play and is capable of drawing blood. fun fact, this yoyo also cut Gentry and Takaki Clark by accident because it was just that sharp when they tried it!

3 Likes

I haven’t tried a lot of them but I got a prototype Freq Mod in a trade and it quickly became my favorite chill throw. It feels so unique on the string.