What next?

Hey yall, im kinda new to this stuff, and im wondering what yo yo i should get next. I’ve got a velocity now, and i want an intermediate to advanced yoyo i can ask for for christmas. nothing over $50-60 though! :slight_smile: Thanks!

Maybe more expensive, but definately under $100 thanks!

maybe one of the fundamentals or an m1

if you fill this out we can help you better

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

I highly suggest a New Breed, or if you want a smaller yoyo, an Atmosphere. However, if you want to get into metals, a Dv888 would be a great choice.

If you want to get into metals, Dv888 is the way to go. These things are so good.

1: Probably a small to medium size
2:dunno
3:dunno
4:no
5:medium
6:As long as it ain’t pink, but i want to get one of those awsome splash designs! ;D
7:i like doing stuff that just looks pretty flashy
8:no more than $100, probably 40 to that
9:intermediate-ish

Atmosphere is the way to go.

What should i get, Atmosphere, Dark Magic, or New Breed? Or something else ???

DV888…and you’re good to go…

The atmospere is the smallest but keep in mind that it’s not medium weight. it’s pretty heavy for an undersized yoyo. if you want a medium weighted one i suggest the Hitman or Xconvict but they’re a little bigger

And i suggest to keep practicing with your velocity. it’s got me to Expert and don’t worry it’ll keep going. Christmas is when i get my first bi-metal so i’ve been pretty long and far with my velocity

Any of the FundaMetals or the M1 are pretty good choices, as are the Atmosphere and Hitman. Your Velocity is also wonderful.

By the way, it’s not a bi-metal, it’s a metal rimmed. Bi-metal would be Catch22 or Night Moves 5.

???
Then what’s a bi-metal? I’ve been hearing it all over the place and it’s the term I’ve been using whenever referring to metal rimmed yoyos.

A yoyo made of two metals. Like the catch 22, aluminum and titanium.