METALS!!

I need help finding a new metal yoyo! Please help, I really appreciate your time.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    Small to medium. (I have really small hands for a 13 yr. old).

2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    No preference.

3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    Silicone and Pads.

4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    I don’t like to mod, but I sometimes like to maintain.

5. What weight is ideal to you?
    60-70 grams.

6. Does color matter?
    No.

7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
    1A, string tricks. Smoothe impressive tricks. (I yoyo for fun not for comp.)

8. What is your price range?
    60-110 dollars.

9. What is your skill level?
    Intermediate to Advance2.

If you really want to get a new metal, then you’ll need to give us specific shapes you want as there are so many different ones, especially in that price range.

I guess maybe butterfly shapes or flat rims

The Tactic or DV888.

you have two of these posts, why didn’t you just modify the first one instead of making a new thread?

dude get the m1 or dingo you will be happy you did what are you doing go to onedropyoyo.com right now

Have you ever even played these yoyos?

yes my friend has both

While those are good choices, there are other yoyos he may like more.

The Dingo is very small. Unless that’s what you want, I wouldn’t get it.

The M1 is a great choice, but there are others; The Dv888, The Tactic, BOSS, and even 888 can fit your preferences, narrowing it down might be tricky.

yeah i agree the dingo is small but he should get the m1 because he said he likes small yoyos but its his choice

All the yoyos I said are small too.

ok hope you get a yoyo you like

also look into general yoyo. they have great yoyos. the five star is pretty small and it plays well.