what kind of string

i am running outta string fast and idk wat kind to buy slick6 cotton or polyester?
wat would work best? ???

This is a preference issue. But the one thing you shouldn’t get is cotton (unless you play fixed axle that is). Cotton burns out fast. I really like the feel of slick 6, but I burn through them fast. I started out with 150 strings and there is about 50 left after 2 months. Some say 100% poly lasts longer, but I don’t think we are talking more than hours when it comes to this. So the difference is in the feel. try them both out and see which one you like the best. You live in the states so shipping isn’t 20 dollars for you.

Addment: You can also try some special like angel hair or G-string.

I just get the 100 pack of poly ones from YYN,I also play highlights but not very often.

I would say Slick 6 personally, but it all comes down to you, and what you want. Polyester has a more slick feel, and slides a lot easier. Slick 6 has a nice grippy feel and kind of flows for me.

I also suggest Perfect Fit String. I’m sure you could get a bunch without having to pay to much. One Perfect Fit String lasts me about 5 days to 2 weeks! You’re talking to a guy who goes through Slick 6 and Polyester in a day :wink:

If you are interested in buying some Perfect Fit String, shoot a Personal Message to Jeromy Kasner: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=262

ok the choices are slick 6 or poly, which would be more unresponsive?

I would guess polyester.

How much is perfect fit?

I’ve been meaning to ask Jeromy, but it keeps slipping my mind. Just shoot him a PM, I’m sure he’ll help you out :wink:

I believe it is $2.50 for 10, not 100% sure, though.

I payed $2 for mine +$3 for shipping so it ended up $5 for 10 strings, but WELL WORTH THE MONEY, THESE STRINGS ARE AWESOME-TASTIC!!!
-syder-