What is your yoyo "baby"?

Do you have that yoyo where, if you bump it on something your heart stops and you think, “What have I done?!”

Granted, I have not tried every yoyo in existence so my choice may change, but, as of right now it’s my FG Hulk Smash Chief. I love everything about it the size, shape, weight, the color (when it spins it’s crazy!), and how smooth it is! I also love that it was so much cheaper for ano flaws, that you had to hunt down in order to know they even existed!

My second favorite child (granted I just got it like 2 weeks ago) is the Horsehead OD Cascade, for basically the same reasons listed above. (Thanks titanium221)

So my question to you is which yoyo is your baby? Your pride and joy? And explain why you love it and what you love about it!

My black beadblasted positron. :slight_smile: best yoyo in existence completely mint and beadblasted. I

My DS wrath is my baby

H5xChief

I have 2 “babies”, and one is the only one of its kind. These are something I’m not going to get rid of.

Canvas

This one was anodized after my birthday, which is March 17th (St. Patrick’s Day), by none other than Jason Wong.

Brett Grimes 54

This one was painted in my dad’s favorite colors. It has since been retired with 2 other 54’s so I don’t damage the paint, although I do pick it up from time to time.

My baby is my 1 of 4 Candy Apple Red General Yo KLR BadA$$ Edition.

Pic in my signature.

I used to, but I don’t anymore.

This is my “baby” but I don’t baby it. Solid Gold Dancer Peak:
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s212/MBreilein/20120721_155353.jpg

Good luck finding one of these, ;).

my new chupacabra. only two of the colorway in the world. :slight_smile:

My stargazer. Love it to death.
http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s367/asovietlocust/Yoyo%20collection/stargazer1.jpg

I have two. My first ever One Drop a Green Haze Y Factor and my 54 “dipped in win sauce” They will NEVER leave my collection!!!

Pretty much anything I have that’s still cosmetically perfect. Once that first ding/scratch happens, I’m not bothered so much.

Yuki

Mint 28 stories Peak.

Probably my grey OD Code 2. It plays great!

Trinity I died inside when it got vibe :frowning:

Right now I currently have 0 good throws :frowning:

My hatrick. It is my jojo lover

My CLYW Arctic Circle is my baby!

How did it catch teh vibe? :cry:

My baby is just the “new” yoyo until it gets dinged.

The Kyo DNS. Wasn’t mint when I got it, and I don’t treat it any differently than any other yoyo, but I’d be a bit sad if it got more than a few pinpricks and hard-to-feel scuffs.

Well I really like my C3 Capless. I play it quite often because it’s just a great player, but it’s so pretty, I’ll be kinda sad once I ding it; but yoyos are meant to be played, amirite?