What is your shape preference?

100% organic shape.
Raincity Showpony/CLYW Beater is a good example.

3 Likes

organic is probably my favorite shape. i like the way they feel in the hand and the way they play. i’m not a fast, highly technical player so it fits my style.

i do love other shapes too but if i’m just grabbing one to have a session, more often than not its an O.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

3 Likes

whenever I go to pick up something new at a retailer, I stay there for hours browsing undecided, but in the end the decision is always the o-shape :rofl: A recent one that I’m waiting to arrive is CLYW Klondike. I really liked the format, let’s see if it’s worth it

2 Likes

Like this.

5 Likes

I like to switch it up, as long as it’s round!

2 Likes

organic V with a little H mixed in.

2 Likes

I still have trouble telling what from what sometimes, been an organic player for a long time that’s starting to get used to more H shaped throws, and trying to figure out when H turns to V shaped lol. no point in keeping myself in one corner so I’d trying to step out of my comfort zone.

2 Likes

yeah. that’s pretty sweet. i think i could like that shape as well :grin:

enjoy the throw!!
kgb

1 Like

I wonder what the turning point shape is classified as…

2 Likes

Someone would need to sit me down and engage in a lengthy 1 on 1 to convince me hades isn’t an organic. These the only ones I got but do most of the designs have curves? Haven’t studied the back catalog at all really

1 Like

I would say h-shape for fun and v shape for competition.

to me those are organic-ish ? or perhaps a modified organic. definitely based on a rounded organic shape but also not a true organic. performance organic maybe? organic V? lol

whatever you call it, it’s a great shape.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

Generally a Organic fan.

I really like the wide organic of the Dynames for my 1A Unresponsive practice.

This is subject to change, as my skill does not constitue performance yet.

Have fun.

2 Likes

Mostly I default to some form of modified imperial shape and loop.

However ignoring responsive for a moment the three yo-yos I grab most all have very different shapes based on my mood and what I’m trying to do

I generally default to the monarch so whatever shape that is. H V whatever it’s a fun shape. I also like the shape of the fat tire

1 Like