What is your real name?

Charles Dickens :wink:

Gunther Jean Magootenheimer

I am Abigantimos.

grover cleveland

Justin Bieber.

Mark Harmon

(my wife played Mindy on "Mork and Mindy)

MY NAMEā€™S NOT RICK!!!

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!

You where an actor? :o

Mark Harmon - WikipediaPam Dawber - Wikipedia

clicked on it now I feel like a stalkerā€¦

Doctor Awesome

But most people just call me The Doctor

do you wear a fez? fezā€™s are coolā€¦

Here is a quote from the real Mark Harmonā€™s current Wikipedia page;

He worked as a carpenter before making a success of his acting career.[12] On NCIS, his carpentry skills are alluded to through Gibbsā€™ (his character) hobby of building boats in his basement. Speaking of hobbies, perhaps his most outstanding and significant is his enthusiasm for YoYos. He is currently apart of YoYoExpert.com/Forums, and is considered an expert.

People, I am not really Mark Harmon and to my knowledge the real Mark Harmon has no actual interest in throwing and is most certainly NOT a participant here on these forums to any of our knowledge.

This is incredibly embarrassing. I was just kidding people! Although I am certain it will never reach his eyes through this venue, I apologize to Mr. Harmon for ever using his name in jest as I did. I am a huge admirer of his show NCIS and only wish women could find me half as handsome as they do Mark Harmon.

(Whoever put that on that Wikipedia page, could you fix it please.)

::slight_smile:

yes I also were Stetsons and bow ties they are both copl

Lol, found that. Will fix it.

Edit: Go check it now, Iā€™m pretty sure I changed it.

1 Like

Well we can all learn a valuable lesson from all of thisā€¦

Yes. A Soviet Locust is hecka gullible. :wink: [Edit: or Lexos isā€¦ or Iā€™ve just been trolled and neither of them really are. :wink: ]

I put it on there!
Lol, Iā€™ll go edit it now

Thanks locust