What is your local yoyo club like?

I think “club” is a rather grandiose term for throwing with a friend for a couple hours once a week.

3 Likes

Currently just me and my incredibly energetic but can’t quite yoyo yet 4yo son.

Meets are at my house, and nearly all of the yo-yos are designs from 8+yrs ago, but we’re working on it!

7 Likes

is that not awesome tho? :smiley:

2 Likes

Like Charles and Jens :heart:

Oh, and Tyler too

3 Likes

It’s a good way to spend an afternoon.

4 Likes

I have the same experience!

4 Likes

non-existent

6 Likes

same here

2 Likes

glorified yoyo loitering

7 Likes

Non-existent.

3 Likes

In ten years of throwing yoyos I’ve never met a single other person that throws where I live. Back in 2009 one person I knew got into it for about a year but I’ve never met another soul that already throws yoyos here.

1 Like

Yes, same, There is a guy at work that has gotten into it a little. He’s fun.

2 Likes

I’m hoping to find out soon. I’m supposed to get a newsletter when the Northampton meets start again

We dont have one here but is cool

1 Like

For people in the Atlanta area, meeting at Rehearse Live on the 29th :sunglasses:
looking forward to it :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s actually pretty exciting! From my limited perspective of the situation that is…

1 Like

Where do you live?

1 Like

I’m in Southern NH.

1 Like

I remember reading that before. There is a Boston group that meets. They are on Facebook as well. This Saturday they will be meeting. I will try to go but 4 kids doesn’t give me a ton of free time.

1 Like

We are actually looking to join a club in Las Vegas… if anyone hears of one please let me know! We had an amazing time at the Worlds last month and want more :heart_eyes:

5 Likes