What is your Halloween costume?

My friend is going to go in a black morphsuit… Im gonna go out on a limb and say that someones gonna have some serious injuries…
Last year 5 of my friends dressed in ghillie suits. Then they formed a giant bush in someones yard and scared the bejeezus out of some kids.

Staying in this halloween. Gonna sit down with some harmonic analysis of choral harmonisations by Bach.

On an unrelated note; Pocket books of choral works for four voices should be sold much like sudoku and crosswords. I want a pocket version I can bring with me one the bus, train, plane, EVERYWHERE! I would also give it to any potential kids.

I love Bach

i love Stravinsky

In probably being a Cowboy.

Because I have a Stetson Cowboy hat from the 1920’s

And because I have Texas blood in me.

You are all jealous of my Stetson, arent you?

My girlfriend and I are going as the Spartan Cheerleaders from SNL.

1 Like

I am going as a teenager taking my step sister trick/treating

i’m going to be a spider with black solo cup arms ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

1 Like

a spider was my first choice, but i have to play bass in my costume (don’t ask)

i have no idea what i’m going to be, but probably something from star trek.

YES.

I absolutely love Star Trek.

i am going the day after halloween and then trick or treating then i will say i am a procrastinator

I want to be a potato. No, I AM a potato.

I’m going to be an average lazy teenager that’s going to go out and buy candy and not walk around all night. Or maybe if I go I’ll go as slender man

Gather paint samples from hardware store. Go as 50 Shades of Gray. I have won Halloween thank you.

Why?

Plans have changed…I am now going as Mr. Anderson (Neo) for Halloween…I have the full leather Trench Coat, Leather pants, and Black shirt…I just need some bossing sun shades. Next Year I shall be Mr. Smith (Same movie)…Cause he gave me nightmares…

…because star trek is awesome.

Change of plans for me, too. I’m going with my cousins as aliens. We just went into Goodwill and got the weirdest costumes we could find, and we’re going to wear these matching masks. It should be pretty awesome. I’m wearing a blue poncho, a huge lampshade with fake shrunken heads dangling from it, and of course the mask. I’ll post pictures of us when Halloween comes around.

A little late but I’m going as a nerd this year.

1 Like